PSSG Editor problem

Hi everyone!
I'm having some problems with the Ego PSSG Editor lately, and I hope someone can help me (if it's possible): well, I've installed the latest version of the PSSG Editor. When I extract the file I want, it gives me a .TGA file. Everything right up to this point, but now is when I try to open it on Photoshop, and everything I see is a completely black square (on 2K at least :roflmao:).
Well, as of December, before I updated my PC, it was working just right and I could see the file on Photoshop without problems, and it is weird because any other PNG, PSD, DDS... Whatever files I open on Photoshop (as long as I don't get them via the Ego PSSG Editor) are showed just the right way.
Any hints on what the problem could be? It is giving me a hard time with the new DiRT 4/Rally 2.0 cars.
Hope I managed to explain my problem right.
PS: If this is not the right place to post this, please admins, feel free to close or move this.

I too faced the same problem once and was unable to find the solution. But updating my Ego PSSG Editor to previous version, i was able to use it again and it fixed my problem. So try to install the previous version again. May be it will fix your problem too.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%