Ps4 Heusinkveld sprint and OSW

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knows how OSW and Heusinkveld sprints can be connected to the ps4.

At the moment, both myself and a buddy of mine wants to upgrade to those. However, many friends of us play f1 on ps4 which simply gives us all a lot of fun playing together. So it needs to be compatible to the ps4.

Any ideas, or is the best alternative the fanatec podium ps4 with the v3's ?

Thanks, justin.

Ok.. thanks!! so... This works with osw and the heusinkvelds right? This is amazing news thank you. Do I need anything special. Other than the adapter?

Yes. Connect wheel and pedals to pc, gimx in to pc on one of the usb's and the other on in to the ps4. If you use it on pc you Connect both usb in the pc

Upvote 0
Sounds great. And how is your wheel/T500 connected ? To the PC together with the Heusinkveld pedals ? Or the wheel to the PS4 and the pedals to the PC?
What for a simulated device do you have configured on the GIMX-Adapter and the PS4 - Logitech G29 ?

thx
Mario

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Everything goes to the pc first. Wheel, PS4 controller (yes is a must) and pedals. From there, via the gimx connector (30 euros on their website) you can link them to your PS4.

Yes emulated as a logitech G29, the instructions on their website are actually really easy to follow.

Please don't forget to install the corresponding driver of your wheel on the PC though. that is a must. This cost me quite some headaches before realizing myself

Upvote 0
Why not consider something like the Fanatec DD1 PS4 kit, even includes a nice Formula wheel and provides good value. Its always risky when something is not formally supported due to latency and possible future console OS updates, or even game updates. I have PS4 DD1 and it works awesome for both PC and PS4/PS5.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 84 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • < 5 years