F1 2013 PS3 practice 1 & 2 in career mode.

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
I have long weekend on in settings but when I start a new race weekend in career mode the game always goes to Practice 3 missing out on practice session 1 and 2. What am I doing wrong?

Unfortunately once again Codemasters didn't include the P1 and P2,and their last statement about the matter if i recall correctly it was back in 2012 while we're having the same discussion why they didnt include them ,and the reasoning behind it was cuz,most of the players aren't using them it was like 5-7% that actually do or i might be wrong and that's why they boarded it out.
I was one of those players that actually played trough all practice session and managed my engines accordingly of what i'm about to do without restarts but this is no longer an option since we are stuck at P3 limited to 1 hour practice only and you cant swap just like in 2011 to a practice engine thats been kinda worn out from few races and once again in P2 after you are complete you are going to switch to RaceEngine,oh well good old times when we actually had 3 practice sessions.

IMO, in F1 2013 FP1 and FP2 and more needed than ever as a setup's characteristic goes beyond the fastest possible lap you can achieve. I actually enjoy testing setups in long runs with fuel to see what the deg is (I check what the suggested strategy in GP mode and try to achieve the lap count in FP) but to test 2 or more setups I have to restart the session multiple times which is...pretty annoying.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back