F1 2013 PS3 Online. Um, nobody playing?????

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
How's it goin' guys?

I'm fairly new to this forum but definitely not to racing sims. You name it, I've played it. Except for the main stream ones like Need for Speed, Grid, Stupid games like that. My favorite game was probably GTR 2. Now it's for sure F1 2013, REALLY excited for C.A.R.S. As I'm sure you all are

ANYWAY, got way off topic. I've been trying to play F1 2013 online but the only games I get thrown into is a Sprint race with like 4 people, 2 of which play with ALL assists and punt me off at every corner. Any of you guys on PS3 network want to throw me your names so I can race some good drivers for more than 3 laps?

WORSE than Gran Turismo? Those are some strong words lol. Pretty disappointing to hear. The graphics look amazing, but I can see with all of us being Racing SIMULATOR lovers. Physics is much more important than graphics and the number of cars.

How's the physics engine?

all i can say is i can't enjoy driving Project cars, besides the car visual details, everything feels wrong!( physics, sound and weather effects are terrible...) I've been playing it for about two years and still is nothing but an unfinished arcade game:( on the other hand F1 2013 feels quite real overall:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back