F1 2010 PS3 Online clean racing and english speaking

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Is there anyone here who races online on the PS3 and is fair(doesn't dive bomb turn 1 when last and take half the field out, etc...) who would like to be friends and race with another clean driver? Cause I'm sick of joining rooms with people who constantly dive bomb turn one or spin me with going into another corner, yes I know it maybe just racing, but I'm sick of it every time I log on. Just looking for other clean drivers who speak fluent English, not that I have anything against other languages just I'd like to hold a conversation instead of trying to piece together Spanish that I can understand. Just shoot me a pm here or add me on PS3 my gamer-tag is under my avatar

I agree with all your comments with regards to racing on the PS3. I am fairly new to online gaming and have been playing F1 2010, F1 is a gentlemen’s sport but it seems to be spoilt by people who think the only way they can win a race is by taking as many cars off the track as they can, if that is all they are interested in doing I suggest they play on other racing games design for such behaviour. Rant over!

Hi All
I'm new here, i'm playing from France on PS3 with G27 steering wheel.
I'm looking for fare race as from my last 2 races i was heat by Kamikaze guys...

I'm looking to play online with fair poeple, can someone give advice to find races? or friends on PS3 ?
thanks all

I'll add you on ps3 mate, as I've mentioned i'm hosting a four racing championship tonight. So far I have two others racing, both very clean who i've raced with the last 3 nights. Soon i'm going to be setting up a full series, one race a week if you are interested too.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back