F1 2011 PS3 Co-op

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hey PS3 drivers
This post is more of an add
For the time being i am on my sickleave from work so i got all the time to spend gaming.
So, decided to look for some co-op help and get a season or 2 (or more :cool:) done there also. Any intrested drivers just drop a line here and we´ll prolly menage a few races.
If it matters to anybody i live in Sweden so it´s CET timezone. For me this doesn´t matter that much.

PS3 co op season

hey, im looking at doing a co op season with some one, id say i race at a good level, have the AI diffuculty on legendary i run full TC and ABS brakes though

if anyone is interested add my tag or message me (wallacda), i finish my first solo season 6th in championship. on same level settings.

wallacda
Have to be honest and say atm that AI setting is a bit to hard-core for me due to my plastered right hand. There are tracks i menage on hard setting and same track i can struggle with on intermediate next time i drive it, as it is right now. TC and ABS are at the same setting as yours till i learn the tracks properly, by heart, not just practice sessions before the race. Ohhh, and gears are auto, freaking plaster and f***ed up wrist.
It´ll get better in 2-3 months. then it´s hard-core. ALL assists = off!!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 252 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 168 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 230 13.8%