PRUNET ET BELPUIG

Tracks PRUNET ET BELPUIG 0.9.0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content

carreras

Juan c romera
carreras submitted a new resource:

PRUNET ET BELPUIG - circuito montaña

This circuit that is in beta phase, will see the light soon in its final phase. In principle it should be a stretch, but the truth is that I found the return by another alternative road and I just liked it and left it like that, hope you like it I send you greetings

0cb4ba7a79b7daa57941dd299f0b628fo.jpg

e0698fc178390d47b0a759b7bdc1ae83o.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for this great road track. Graphics is very good so far and great to drive on. The only thing I have noticed is the pit lane area is very narrow. No car would be able to legally pass on the right side of my car while being in the pit stall. I know we can go/pass through other cars(invisible/transparent) while in the pits. This is just an observation. take care.

Note: I did create a pit_lane.ai file for the track and tested in WEEKEND mode with AI cars. Pit area does work fine.

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Dave Thayer, publicación: 3037347, miembro: 550411"] Gracias por esta excelente ruta. Los gráficos son muy buenos hasta ahora y excelentes para conducir. Lo único que he notado es que el área del pit lane es muy estrecha. Ningún automóvil podría pasar legalmente por el lado derecho de mi automóvil mientras esté en el puesto de boxes. Sé que podemos pasar / pasar por otros autos (invisibles / transparentes) mientras estamos en boxes. Esto es solo una observación. Cuídate.

Nota: Creé un archivo pit_lane.ai para la pista y probé en modo FIN DE SEMANA con autos AI. El área del hoyo funciona bien. [/ QUOTE]
Thx en breve habra una update para pits etc,,,,

carreras updated PRUNET ET BELPUIG with a new update entry:

prunet et belpuig 0.9

Here I leave an advance of the circuit about to finish it since it is quite advanced.
Box change
textures of some components camera of repetition etc, shortly I will deliver the final, you can also find some work in this link.http: //assettocompetizione.foroactivo.com/forum, hoping that it is of your pleasure I send a greeting

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.7%
  • < 5 years