ProView Mode activation

Hello guys and girls.

I am trying to enable my proview mode for my tripple projector setup to look like the image attached, i.e. wheels and tyres only.

09iht-srf1simulator09-jumbo.jpg

When I enable PROVIEW_MODE=1 in options it is turning off everything (including the wheels and the tyres).

Has anyone found a solution to this?

Thank you

Calumbus

There was a thread about this topic some weeks back, and I think the consesus was that basically you'd need a car model with everything invisible (or not modeled) except front tyres and maybe suspension.

There was a thread about this topic some weeks back, and I think the consesus was that basically you'd need a car model with everything invisible (or not modeled) except front tyres and maybe suspension.
Essentially what I said.. KN5 to FBX, then in kseditor, in the objects tab, set the object(s) to render=false, Cast shadow=false, re-export the the KN5.

Could you help me, I'm trying to do the same thing but hide and also move some components. What is this "hide" option? Any help is appreciated, I've been looking for a solution for weeks on the 3dsimed/ac/steam forums. :(

Depends on what you are trying to do, can you be more specific?

Anything related to shader patch can be found here... recommend looking at the readme and looking at examples from other people: https://github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-config

Here is an example of what I'm seeing. when I try and edit the mirrors on the Zonda they are part of the hood. So I will select the entire section of the hood and edit it but I can't find a way to disconnect the mirrors from the hood so I can move them to the doors. OMG so frustrating being dumb and not understanding how to do this ****. I watch these youtube videos of guys who do this in their sleep and want to punch myself in the face. :(
Sorry, I don’t use 3dsimed.

I think you are all over the place with this project of yours... I’d recommend reading all the tutorials available, understand the model structure, names, hierarchies, etc. Then attempt to modify things, as you’ll understand what the errors might mean.

Sorry, I don’t use 3dsimed.

I think you are all over the place with this project of yours... I’d recommend reading all the tutorials available, understand the model structure, names, hierarchies, etc. Then attempt to modify things, as you’ll understand what the errors might mean.

Does anyone here know how to take the models apart in 3DS Max or Maya? I just want to move the mirrors to the doors from the fender.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 108 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 284 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 412 39.9%