proTyres

Apps proTyres 2.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I found it yes.
One more thing, would be good to have all 3 temps in numbers (inner, middle and outer). I know you are limited with space, but would be fine to have it. Think about it, how you would pull off.
+1
Yes as with the PS4
Here a picture and video of

Attachments

• 2017-03-26_222900.jpg
    2017-03-26_222900.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 253
yes, you have it in ac app tyres as well, but as designed in the current modes it will not fit (space needed is 3x100). i'll note it down and in future introduce a bigger display as an option, but that will not make it in next version.

one of the reason i did the app, was because the ac tyres app was to big :)
(i'm using scale 1.0 on a 2560x1440 screen)

and when it come to tuning the tyre, it should mainly be the compound dependent temperature grip that in the end is of interest, boxes shows the grip levels, not directly the temp (ac tyres is the same)

but i see the use of it so i make a note for future features.

one note, in python interface its not possible to place text label over boxes, at least I have not manage to (i did a test in the beginning), or use textures for each number

Last edited:
Jens Roos updated proTyres with a new update entry:

New pressure functions, temp range bar and more

(existing users, please read below for update comment)
v1.0.7 170404
- ini and lut files from AC 1.13.2
- optional temp range indicator overlay in IMO box, ring average in optimal range
- optional display mode for pressure bar, Auto or fixed Scale, for Standard and Compact display modes
- optional display mode for pressure labels, Standard or Compact for each session type

Read the rest of this update entry...

And an configuration tip, if you want to use the pressure offset function but only want previous used values?

Change bellow option to the following value:

[PRESSURE]
offset_temp_range = 100.0

Hi,
I find the config.ini a bit annoying to set up since I have to check the instructions on what options there are for each setting.
Could you maybe include those infos in the release, either by comments in the file itself or with and additional txt-file?

hi schnipp, i'll add an txt file with the options in next release (that will be very soon to add support for the Race Sim Studio mod cars). In the future an setup form could be an possible addition.

Last edited:

Tweaked temp range behavior and more info

v1.0.9 170405
- fix for zero range optimal temp used by some mod cars (currently known Race Sim Studio)
optimal temp range now expands around single entry according to lut file (example, for RSS this means +/- 0.2% grip)
(fixes ERROR division by zero)
- added more track condition info when modifying pressure offsets
- added config_readme.txt with description of all INI parameters

Existing users info, INI file is included, so rename your existing file or delete in archive before...

hi. great app you have made. love it.
one niggle though for me is it possible for me to make the app bigger seeing use a uhd tv.
resolution i am using is 3840 x 2160.
thanks

Weekend hotfix

The weekend is approaching so here is an hotfix update that could not wait

v1.1.0 170407
- fix for eol range bar not stable even after tuning (buffert had wrong init values)
- fix for some mod cars new tyre overlay flicker in pit (currently known Race Sim Studio)
- new tyre detection flexible sync time, could maybe reduce cpu usage non pit (less than 1%)

No INI files in archive so no settings will be overwritten.
There will be an patch as well in the support tab

All fine, but Please, stop updating daily. This is getting us no where.

I understand the number of updates could be a bit inconvenient and I test as much as possible (but this is an hobby) but with no possibility to have an patch or change any files in an already released version for critical hotfixes for bugs there is no other option than release an new version.

Since this is an app in early development I suggest waiting a week or so before updating after a few hundred have been testing the app.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 303 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years