proTyres Ini & Lut Pack

Apps proTyres Ini & Lut Pack 127

Login or Register an account to download this content
Last edited:
The Alfa Romero 8c Competizione GT Sport does not work for me.

Usage of Ini & lut pack should be rare, post proTyres entries from "..\Documents\Assetto Corsa\log\py_log.txt" ( proTyres: ....)

Most common error is missing or wrong references in the data.acd file (or data folder).

Last edited:
Usage of Ini & lut pack should be rare, post proTyres entries from "..\Documents\Assetto Corsa\log\py_log.txt" ( proTyres: ....)

Most common error is missing or wrong references in the data.acd file (or data folder).
Here is the log for the Alzen. The alfa has the same errors

Attachments

• py_log.txt
    381 bytes · Views: 84
Last edited:
The tyres.ini has non valid comment section, using the python parser you get an error. Here you need to use an ini & lut pack (or replace the data.acd file).

If the pack already exist, just copy the folder to car_extra:

1603228779121.png

Otherwise PM me an link to the car if not here at RD.

Jens Roos updated proTyres Ini & Lut Pack with a new update entry:

Added 1 cars, updated 1 with a total of 3 variants

Car | Author | Version | Info (if any)
Alfa Romeo 8C GT Sport | Velos Mods | (fixed)
Porsche 996 Biturbo Turbinchen (Alzen) | AccAkut | 4.0 (fixed)

To use the ini & lut pack, copy the folder to:
"..\assettocorsa\apps\python\proTyres\cars_extra"

The ini & lut pack can only fix minor faults in data.acd or data folder.
In most cases, these are not needed and can't fix most errors.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yes, as these packs is normally not used anymore, there is an extra step.

Only a few mods with invalid character/format in files can benefit from an ini&lut pack. In most case a new data.acd is needed.

Late to the party here, since some of the files are missing, it would be to much of an guessing game, but it seems there be an 3.0 release in the near future of this pack so there I would assume it's fixed.

Tried the car and it should work fine, look in you py_log.txt, should be as below

proTyres: Current version 2.0.0, init done proTyres: Using folder 'content/cars/ks_ferrari_488_challenge_evo/' proTyres: PitBox has been set (FuzzyJump) proTyres: Trofeo H Slicks compound loaded ok proTyres: Session position not used proTyres: Session init (0)

I unpack protyre to proper folder. Next when I lunch ACC in options->general->UI modules I switch on proTyre but when I start a game nothing show. What I made wrong?

Take a look at these posts:

If it not helps, attach your log.txt and py_log.txt from your log folder in AC.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back