AC Prototype/GT Endurance @ Watkins Glen - Saturday 27th February 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I am sure this has been done before, if I am right the R1 was quite a bit slower than GT2.:O_o:
Cannot remember the circuit, checked past history, may have done this on an open server.

I am sure this has been done before, if I am right the R1 was quite a bit slower than GT2.:O_o:
Cannot remember the circuit, checked past history, may have done this on an open server.

This one is backwards to the usual format ye. It's based on some irl events run this way so i wouldn't be surprised if you've seen it before.

There is an R1T which is a bit closer in performance to the LMP3 cars... This one is just the standard road going version i think?

Saturdays in general aren't good for me, being daytime in the US, but I love the concept and might well join last minute occasionally if life allows it and it's a track I'm familiar with. Hope this takes root and grows.

Saturdays in general aren't good for me, being daytime in the US, but I love the concept and might well join last minute occasionally if life allows it and it's a track I'm familiar with. Hope this takes root and grows.

Early morning start for you guys!

Practice server is up (#10)

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 114 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 88 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 82 9.3%
  • < 4 years