RD Series on Simracing.GP

Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Endurance races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

EU Prototype 2 @ Red Bull Ring - Sat 20 Mar 2021

Des Pearce

Premium
What a race!! Those Daytona's made my life impossible in the straights. Good battles with Pearce good stuff man..

Oops, didn't see your post, hope the defence felt fair? It was tough but the oomph out of the corners made it easier to defend, slow in fast out was my mantra. The last 2 corners each lap were interesting as I couldn't defend the second part, meant a couple of cutbacks and use the extra power....

Last edited:

G-Slev

Rubbish Racer & Amateur Motorsport Photographer
Premium
Are the Ames brothers a tag team or something? I ended up sandwiched between them at one point. Sorry if my defending was a bit hard - I was trying to leave room/defend/not hit any of the circuit infrastructure

UMC 22

Premium
I decided to join last minute, sorry about that.
No apologies necessary mate. Unless the grid is full, entries are open all the way up to the end of qualifying. Feel free to enter even if I don't notice your post and get you on the list in time.

That was some really good racing gents. There were plenty of occasions when cars were all bunched up going into big braking zones and tight corners, yet from where I was sitting it looked really clean. Great job!

Shocking race two for me... felt slow as Hell. Then after 15 minutes I realised why. For the start I was using a bit of traction control, then after T1 switching it off. But in race two I toggled the setting the wrong way, so instead of 0% TC I was running 50%! Turned it off for the last 5 mins and was instantly over a second faster. Doh! :rolleyes:

CruzCtrl

Randy De La Cruz
Premium
@CruzCtrl Randy I was trying to give a place back to you because I was unsure if I accidentally ran you wide somewhere around lap 9 in the second race.

Not sure if my attempt confused you but apologies if I caused you problems.
Not at all i was unsure why you gave me the position all fair play, i knew i wasn't gonna be able to keep the pos for long i didnt knew the Daytonas were such monster in the straights lol

nsfast

Premium
Are the Ames brothers a tag team or something? I ended up sandwiched between them at one point. Sorry if my defending was a bit hard - I was trying to leave room/defend/not hit any of the circuit infrastructure

No problem with your defending. We had some good laps racing.

CruzCtrl

Randy De La Cruz
Premium
Neither did I. You were faster than me through nearly every corner, but on the straights you got left behind!
Def made the race more fun for me as i was pushing as hard as i could to catch you on the corners! Most important i think everyone raced fair and square big applauds to all involved!

ko41

Premium
First race was good tight battle until a few laps to go L.P. and I got together on the exit of turn 2, my apologies.

Race 2 saw me punting Jan in turn 2, sorry about that, I think it was all on me on that one.

All was good fun though. Turned out to be a good combination and I finally got a handle on the Chevy.

KO

Jopamir

"CarryOn Racing Team"
Premium
removed all wing, drove it a big more and called it fine.
man, thats why.. i was driving wing11 and TC60% on the DMD. They are twitchy as hell, nice that in the last sector, on those high speed turns I could put the hammer down just to be catched in the straights...
Nice races overall no doudt. I was held back a bit by Ross in R1 but very enjoying driving, allways in my toes so I dont touch the "Boss" eheh, he gets angry fast:cautious:
R2 I had a very good start (unusual...) and then JJ Martin kept all the fast guys behind him for some time but not enough to keep Laisse Passer (is it really his name - "LetMePass"??? - its appropriate for sure...) from passing him and then pass me. P2, Ill take that thank you very much:cool:
see ya next one
Cheers gents