Sell ProtoSimTech PT2 Pedal Set

ProtoSimTech PT2 Pedal Set

Used but in full working order.

Comes with the CT2 pedal face and also the pedal tray and heel rest. Spare set of bumpers and allen keys included. I need to source some M6 bolts for the buyers, so they can mount the pedals to the tray, these will be shipped on to the address of the prospective buyer.

Selling due to upgrade.

It's saying my 1.5mb files are too large to upload so I've had to put them on Google Drive -

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NU0rtgZQV_BvBwZwQCsyWao-vQQdNZk_?usp=sharing

You can find a review by Barry at the Sim Racing Garage on YouTube.

Looking for £350, this includes shipping. I'll go 50/50 on Paypal fees, I'll also accept a bank transfer as payment.

I just want to say a big think you to Euan as he is such a great person to deal with.

He took the time to answer all my questions quickly and clearly and even threw in a couple of helpful tips.

He posted out the pedals as quick as was possible, and sorted out some extra bolts to help with mounting pedals, and everything came well packaged and in perfect condition and just as advertised.

A great fellow sim racer who was a pleasure to deal with and talk to, thanks Euan.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back