ProSimu

Authorised Vendor
Premium
Patrick here, from PROSIMU. Since Racedepartment is an important place for the community, I thought it would be nice to introduce our company here and share our latest news with you guys.

We have been a simracing hardware manufacturer for more than 10 years now, specialized in motion racing simulators. We provide high end plug and play cockpits as well as complete packages, a lot of simracing accessories and we manufacture one of the best simulation actuator on the market: the PRS200™ ( with a speed of 280 mm/s, 2G acceleration & 200 kg lifted weight per actuator, 44 mouvements/seconde ). Our simulators are made out of high end components only, and have an excellent guarantee and services.

We currently equip more than 50 simulation rooms worldwide, and have sold more than a thousand simulators. Past year, we equipped the 24 simulators of the ADAC SIMRACING EXPO with our PRS200™ actuators, i. e. more than 90 actuators.

I put at your disposal this helpful brochure, which will give you an overview of the range available today: Brochure

For more informations, please visit our website at Prosimu.com, and follow us on Instagram, Facebook & Youtube to keep up with the latest news!

Now, we are present in Montreal - so the shipping cost for North America will be lower sooner, approximately - 300-600€/simulator. Please contact us for more informations.

PS: I'll also attach to this post two preview images of the brochure, so you guys can check it here. Thanks a lot for your attention.

Patrick | PROSIMU

01.jpg
02.jpg

A video form Jon with a P5MP.

Last edited:
How will the P3MP (coming soon?) differ from the T1000 3M system? It looks like both are 3DOF. When will the P3MP be available?
Hi 5teve,

The P3MP is the master piece of the P7MP/T7/T1000 7 Motion. No comparaison possible with the T1000 3 Motion....

P3MP - 3 Dofs available : Surge/Sway/Yaw and under/oversteer - 2G - 280mm/s - 100/150/ 200mm of travelling - Payload Max 350kg.
P7MP - 6 Dofs available : Surge/Sway/Yaw/Pitch/Roll/Heave and under/oversteer - 2G - 280mm/s - 100/150/200mm of travelling - Payload Max 350kg.

T1000 3 Motion (SCN6 model)- 3 Dofs available: Pitch/Roll/Yaw and oversteer - Less than 1G - 150mm/s - 100mm of travelling - Payload Max 120kg (Weight of pilot only)
T1000 3 Motion (PRS200 model)- 3 Dofs available: Pitch/Roll/Yaw and oversteer - 2G - 280mm/s - 100/150/200mm of travelling - Payload Max 200Kg.

In fact the P3MP exist since end of 2017! But we have decided to wait until the PRS 200 release.

We are working on this platform since 2017 and we are improving this platform in order to be one of the most advandced platform for the 6 DOF Motion platform / Simlators (P7MP/T7/T1000 7 Motion).

I repeat : it's not an hexapod platform and not a traction+ ;-) and it's a plug and play solution - No need to take cables and follow a electrician schematic.....with some box to buy and assembly all.

The P3MP/P7MP platform will be compatible with All Prosimu simulators T1000 Series/Pro Series and with many other platform Rseat/Vesaro/Playseat.....and obviuosly the 80/20 aluminium cokpit.

With the Covid, we are working with some delay and we have lot of work with lot of order from Pilot/Team/Simracer that have time to do some training ;-). But the goal is to release as soon as possible.

Thanks

Patrick

Hi, looking to upgrade my sim with some motion, i was looking at the NLR traction plus platform, wil the P7MP platform offer the same motions as the traction plus?

Hi, looking to upgrade my sim with some motion, i was looking at the NLR traction plus platform, wil the P7MP platform offer the same motions as the traction plus?

In Fact, the P7MP is a 6 DOf dedicated to the car simulation. NLR traction+ is a 2DOF platform (Sway and Yaw), the last DOF (surge) evocated by the brand is a mechanical compensation rather than a real surge.

The P3MP will be a real 3DOF platform : Surge/Sway/Yaw and under/oversteer - 2G - 280mm/s - 100/150/ 200mm of travelling - Payload Max 350kg.

Thanks

Patrick

Hi

do you shield your cables?
How sturdy is the mounting plate?

You are a new profile - under 1 week. I read your other post, seems your are someone that like to spoil our official post! And certainly work for/ be a friend of another competitor - or maybe the competitor himself.....
We have removed your precedent message that was advert for another brand : it's not fair-play...

BTW : Before the video of Barry : signal cable was shielded and power cable less. As Barry said inside video: you could play normally and it's not a show stopper.
Since the video of Barry : we have decided to shielded all cables.

The mounting is 5mm of steel : so no problem with the DD. But you could use your futur rig if you want with the P5MP.

volant2.jpg

Thanks Patrick

Last edited:
You are a new profile - under 1 week. I read your other post, seems your are someone that like to spoil our official post! And certainly work for/ be a friend of another competitor - or maybe the competitor himself.....
We have removed your precedent message that was advert for another brand : it's not fair-play...

BTW : Before the video of Barry : signal cable was shielded and power cable less. As Barry said inside video: you could play normally and it's not a show stopper.
Since the video of Barry : we have decided to shielded all cables.

The mounting is 5mm of steel : so no problem with the DD. But you could use your futur rig if you want with the P5MP.

View attachment 366365

Thanks Patrick

Hi Patrick,

I am not a competitor, just a doctor who wants to learn simracing to take my mind of work-related matters. I don't have time in my life to be "spoiling" or trolling posts. Up until yesterday, I was seriously considering buying 2x T1000 5M and had questions I thought you would be able to help with. My 2 questions were very basic.

Instead of answering my post, you delete it and offer hostility and accusations. For that reason alone, I don't think I would buy from Prosimu, it seems like a company that is run very unprofessionally. I only hope you treat other potential customers with a common level of respect and decency and avoid any further baseless accusations.

I wish you and your company all the best of luck!

Last edited:
Hi Patrick,

I am not a competitor, just a doctor who wants to learn simracing to take my mind of work-related matters. I don't have time in my life to be "spoiling" or trolling posts. Up until yesterday, I was seriously considering buying 2x T1000 5M and had questions I thought you would be able to help with. My 2 questions were very basic.

Instead of answering my post, you delete it and offer hostility and accusations. For that reason alone, I don't think I would buy from Prosimu, it seems like a company that is run very unprofessionally. I only hope you treat other potential customers with a common level of respect and decency and avoid any further baseless accusations.

I wish you and your company all the best of luck!

I'm sorry if i offence you - i appologies for this and i think it's a misanderting from my part.

We are a professional company that offer high quality product, we sell all around the world our simulator and actuators. We work with University (Kent Clemson), medical, Defence, Gentleman Driver, pilot, Team, research, Simracer and gaming room.

All our product are improved continuously and we try to do/build the best with a good price and services.

I hope that you will find the simuator(s) that you are looking for - i wish you the best too.

Thanks

Patrick

The P7MP will have the Surge, Heave in plus compared to the NLRtraction + the NLR V3.

Thanks

Patrick

Can’t wait for you to release it, right now it’s on top of my list. Of course im woundering what the price point will be, as I’m sure many others do.

Time will tell:)

Ps. This is my personal opinion, I have no first hand experience with Prosimu, for what i have found around the internet, i have no doubt they will deliver a first class product, and fullfill all my expectations.

Can’t wait for you to release it, right now it’s on top of my list. Of course im woundering what the price point will be, as I’m sure many others do.

Time will tell:)

Ps. This is my personal opinion, I have no first hand experience with Prosimu, for what i have found around the internet, i have no doubt they will deliver a first class product, and fullfill all my expectations.

Yes, you are right : with the Covid, it's not easy to work correctly.... some piece/transport need some more time to arrive. BTW, one thing is knowed : P7MP will be released this year ;-)

I hope as soon as possible : but after serious test and stress test.

Thanks

Patrick

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 97 12.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 73 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 78 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 50 6.4%