Thanks, got it.

Another question, why are the 3 bottom platform (surge, and front and rear traction loss) actuators double the price of the 4x vertical actuators? This doesn't make sense as they are all PRS200 actuators... So why does it cost double the price to go to 150mm or 200mm on 3 horizontal actuators vs 4x vertical PRS200 actuators?
It's exact, because the technologie that we use for the bottom platfeform is expensive and in order to have the best performance [2G, 280mm/s] we use only high end material.
It's not only the price of the actuators but the high end mechanism too.

This is a video of the T7 Pro in order to show the innovation of this simulator

Thanks Patrick

Good morning Patrick,
I have a T1000 3M with scn6 which I love, very satisfied!
I would like to buy 2 prs200, can you explain me how the driving sensations change on dirt rally 2 and AC bettween the different actuators?
Thx

Good morning Patrick,
I have a T1000 3M with scn6 which I love, very satisfied!
I would like to buy 2 prs200, can you explain me how the driving sensations change on dirt rally 2 and AC bettween the different actuators?
Thx
Hello, In fact PRS 200 actuators will give you more impact during braking and acceleration phase compared to the dyadic. The movement will be more smoother, precise too and it will be more silent too ;-) And you could upgrade easily to the T1000 5 Motion or T1000 7 Motion later ;-)

Have a great day.
Patrick

NEW T1000 3 Silent Version !

We have always the rear traction loss
it's a silent version ;-) with the NEW ProSimu PRS 50 actuator !

Slider could be use now.
Front actuator have captive feet for a better immersion.
Cover of the actuators for a top high level design
High end performance like the ProSimu PRS 200 actators !
Available with T1000 steel or T1000 Aluminium version.

Thanks Patrick

@ProSimu

Thanks for the info. I am always interested in options for taking my rig to the next level. Currently, I have Dbox 3DOF.

First:
you talk a lot about the actuators, but that is what the DIY and direct-from-factory companies do. To me, that is just the starting point, and even more important is the electronics/SW/Algorithm side. Other legit companies like sigma Integrale have been very open and direct here on the forum and demonstrated the the depth of smarts. Engineering, science, and intelligence they have invested into their system. Can you talk about your overall system - specifically electronics and sw (which has a huge impact on latency that you highlighted as a virtue of your system)?

Second:
What distinguishes your system from the dbox system I have or systems like sigma Integrale (whom I am impressed by based on there detail and candor here). In other words, is there a reason for me to upgrade? Note: I don’t have the room for 6DOF, so I am not asking about more DOF as an advantage.

Third:
What is your game support like? How quickly will you be supporting F1 2022?

Fourth:
How do you handle games like Dirt Rally 2?

Fifth:

if there is a mechanical problem, what the path/timing for repair where customers are located in the US?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello NetLawMan,

Thanks for your interrest in our products. Let me introduce to you ProSimu and our reflexion about the motion simulator for Pro-Driver training.

ProSimu has been manufacturing motion simulators since 2009, we also manufacture high performance actuators dedicated to the training of Rally, GT, F1 drivers ! These actuators are dedicated to automotive simulation and also to aeronautics.

We are pioneers in our field and we created the T1000 3 Motion in 2015 with the integration of oversteer.

Our showrooms and R&D are located inside the Le Mans circuit (in the Mulsanne Straight line of “Hunaudières” ) and Montreal. We colaborate with lot of pilots and do training for pilots on our ProSimu motion simulator.

Not sure it will help you and other, but just under this is some specifications of our Actuators/Motion Simulator (T1000 2 SV and T1000 3 SV)

1656703692222.png

You could also find some more informations about the T1000 3 SV , the PRS 50 and the PRS 200.

But if you need to keep only 4 importants values, you should keep theses:

- Acceleration : until 2 G and speed until : 280mm/s

Why is it so important??
Because it will give you the impact during braking and acceleration phase. I know that it's difficult to maintain the G force (on a small simulator), but the impact will give you the necessary informations on your brain in order to take the good decision when you will drive in real !
With the T7 Pro, we use 200mm stroke (Bottom platform: Sway, surge, yaw, rear & front traction loss), so you will feel more G force informations.

- 44 mouvements/sec will give you some vibrations, road effects, haptic feedback....

- No delay : Between the screen display and the movement of the simulator. We only use high end components : Servo motor, dedicated electronic card and software optimisation ! And will brings you too lot of precision : 0.003mm

- 100 mm (4") stroke : will give you informations from the car (50mm -2") and from the road (50mm-2) too. For other disciplines like planes, space we recommand to use 150-6" and 200mm 8")

Notes : the PRS 200 have a decompression valve (dump valve) and we are eco-responsible !

"Innovative Prosimu system with the decompression valve (dump valve)."

In order to have an “impact” in acceleration (until 2G) and such performance, we use a decompression valve (dump valve) so as not to have overpressure or negative pressure inside the actuator!

This innovative principle is only available on our PRS 200 actuators ! In addition, it allows you to use less engine power and to have an eco-responsible approach.

We are the only actuator manufacturers in the world to use a decompression valve to obtain these exceptional performances and to equip our simulators.

1656704009458.png

Decompression valve in gold.

as you could see inside video or with specification, we haven't any latency ! We use only high end components.

2) Main differences between us and the other ....

Designing high-performance actuators dedicated to driving is one thing, but building a chassis/frame capable of exploiting them to the best of their ability is the condition to bring you closer to real driving !

At ProSimu , we've been doing both since 2009 and that's where the difference lies! We know exactly what the pro-driver must feel through our chassis/frame AND actuators !

We work every day with pilots who train on our simulators and in particular the T7 Pro (6DOF with rear and front traction loss) !

In other word : some company build actuators, some other motion simulator, but ProSimu do everything : actuators, motion simulator, software optimisation, electronics.

OUR Goal : to be as close as possible to the real !

in order to complete :

We saw many and many simulators on social networks..... and so many are just for the fun, not really for training and sometimes far from the reality.

Put 4 small actuators on a Aluminium rig and says that it's a training simulator ..... that's a non sens for us. Why is it a non sens ??

First : your aluminium profil rig will have some torsion and you will lost lot of motion informations

Second : small stroke actuator will bring you reduce informations from the car, you won't fell suspension and even more don't feel the road tilt/inclinaison.....

Third : sometimes, you see this small actuator directly in contact with the floor and even worst on carpet..... you lost lot of informations if you don't have a good structure/frame in order to receive your actuators.

Forth : use aluminium profile for a rig, it could be ok under certains conditions. But when you build a motion platform/frame, you need to use steel. It will be more rigid and you will keep all motion informations ! It's the reason why we have build the P5MP platform and P7MP in heavy steel.

Fifth : you don't have the rear traction loss informations....or other informations.

For us, build a motion frame in aluminium it's a propotype and not a motion platform.

Don't get let me wrong : Aluminium rig could be ok under certains conditions , but motion platform (motion frame) in aluminium with 5-6-7-8.... actuators : NEVER.

3) 4) We are compatible with simtools and optimized the plugin for our PRS 50 / PRS 200 actuators.
We have done some simtools optimization in order to be more smart and easy to use.
1656714625076.png

We are also compatible with SRS - SimRacing Studio and we are already compatible with F1 2022/Dirt2
The game compatibility is more than 100 ;-)

5) We have sold a lot of motion rig/platform all around the world and in US too. (several thousand) We have 3 independant quality control.....
But in case of problems, we could exchange/replace pieces directly from Canada or France. Under 2-3 weeks all should be done (including transport delay)

The PRS 200 are manufactured in 100% automated workshops (workshop photos) and with an accuracy of 1/100 mm of a millimeter.
1656715366072.png

1656715374512.png

No part has changed since the design of the first PRS 200 actuator, which enables us to guarantee you a very long service life of 15 years in normal use 3 to 4 hours a day and without maintenance.

Our actuators comply with CE and American standards in terms of EMC emissions and have shielded cables.

And for conclusion :

We design, build actuators AND motion platforms.

We work with simulators/gaming rooms with our own venue manager software. Around 30 in Europe use our complete system (hardware and software) and many more in few time.

We build training center for pro-pilot.

We work with medical and army projects.

I hope this could help you in your decision and brings you our vision of what should be a "high end" ProSimu motion simulator with high end ProSimu actuators ! ;)

Have a great day.

Patrick

Thank you for all of the terrific information. It is really clear you have made huge investments in this space.

I have a question. It seems like you serve two markets. The professional market, and the hobbies/amateur market.

Is your system different for the two markets? You mentioned sim tools and SRS which are generally available to the public. Which markets do you use them for? If only for the hobbyist market, why?

If you do use those two SW packages for the hobbyist market, what would distinguish using Pro-Simu from all the direct-from-factory systems (given Pro-Simu would be similarly limited by the capabilities of the generally available SW). For example PT seems to be partnered with SRS software.

You mentioned the number of games supported. How do you make sure they are optimized for your more advanced HW, if you are using generally available SW?

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

PS - if I were looking at dbox or sigma systems, which Pro-Simu system should I be looking at? I was on your website but was not sure. Thank you again!!

Your welcome.

Yes, the system are little differents for the 2 markets : we use reinforced actuators and specific settings for all the Pro version. Generally, the pro version are destinated to the Pro-Driver.

Simtools is used for hobbyist and for pro-version with specific settings and because Simtools doesn't need internet connexion.
SRS is used only for the hobbyist system.

We have developed specific plugin for our actuators in collaboration with the developpers of Simtools and SRS. All are optimized and have very quick response between the 2 softwares, our advanced hardware and games ;-)

As said precedently, for simtools, we have developped a unique interface in order to be more easier to use.

In your case, i think the more suitable Motion simulator will be the T1000 5 SV or the P5MP. And you keep the possibility to take the T1000 3 SV and update later to the T1000 5 Motion if you want to invest step by step.

We have all in stock and could be shipped under 2-3 weeks (we have lot of order to dispatch actually ;) )

Have a great day and let me know if you need more informations.

Last edited:
Hi.
I want on your website and YouTube channel, and there isn’t much info about your tech. Feedback: it would help if you added more.

Q: what is the difference between your levels of actuator?

What generation are they?

What is the weight capacity?

Why do you sell the Al version rig if steel needed?

Are your Actators made in CA or Fr or elsewhere?

What is the warranty length?

What distinguishes your system from a d-dox system?

How big is your HW controller? Is it an in-house system, or a common one used by other companies?

How do you deal with overall latency issues that impact responsiveness (especially that which is introduced by MS Windows)? IOW, even if the actuators are rated at 280mm/s, what is the overall system rated at?

Thanks!

Hi.
I want on your website and YouTube channel, and there isn’t much info about your tech. Feedback: it would help if you added more.
Hi,
You are right, we will put some more informations on our website/webshop.
By the way, there is some technical information inside the brochure PRS 200 and PRS 50.
For the feedback, you have facebook, and you could find lot of video of Prosimu on Youtube channel : just seach key word Prosimu, T1000 5, P5MP....

Q: what is the difference between your levels of actuator?
We have 100/150and 200mm

We always keep the possibility of choosing actuators of
  • 100mm exclusive automotive simulation.
  • 150mm automotive and aircraft/space simulation.
  • 200mm simulation aircraft only.

What generation are they?
ProSimu PRS 200 actuators is always the same version from the beginning - 2017. We only change the cables and the external box. No need to call version /generation 2 for these little change.
We don't change something that is working great with quality and fiability.
We have change recently the small Dyadic actuators SCN6 by our new PRS 50 Silent Version because clients and simracer wants silent actuators.

What is the weight capacity?
Each actuator ProSimu PRS 200 could lift 193kg and keep 2G acceleration and 280mm/s speed. After this point : speed and acceleration will decrease. Thanks to the 750 watts motor.
Other competitor use generally 450watts or less.
Why do you sell the Al version rig if steel needed?
It was a request of the community. But T1000 AL bring you more adaptibility ;-)

Are your Actators made in CA or Fr or elsewhere?
All is build in FR : Electronic, mechanical.
What is the warranty length?
2 years for private using.
What distinguishes your system from a d-dox system?
We have 100mm stroke (or more) on all our actuators :
It will give you informations from :
- the car (50mm -2") : suspensions working, road texture, vibrations of the car, bumps, realistic haptic effects/movements
- from the road (50mm-2) : banking/tilt of the road.

44mouvement in 1 seconde for the vibration : it's definitively more than enough for haptic feeling and vibrations.

- The most and big differences will be the
Acceleration : until 2 G and speed until : 280mm/s

Why is it so important??
Because it will give you the impact during braking and acceleration phase. I know that it's difficult to maintain the G force (on a small simulator), but the impact will give you the necessary informations on your brain in order to take the good decision when you will drive in real !
If you watch video during braking phase between our actuators and the others with a speed of 100mm/s : you will see that our actuator will give you more impact. With small actuator, you don't see this difference, but if you compare 4"or 6" actuators (with our PRS 200) : you see that it's so slow with 100mm/s : you don't have this precious impact like in REAL car ;-)

-No delay or latency.... very important too ;-)

How big is your HW controller? Is it an in-house system, or a common one used by other companies?
How do you deal with overall latency issues that impact responsiveness (especially that which is introduced by MS Windows)? IOW, even if the actuators are rated at 280mm/s, what is the overall system rated at?

Thanks!

For this 2 questions and the previous questions : i recommand to watch this video from Barry : Simracing Garage. it will give you a lot of information about our eco-system. The quality, sensation, latency.....and the most important : the real feeling like a real sport car !

Test video of Prosimu PRS 200 actuators + T1000 AL

And there is another vidéos with the P5MP/T1000 5 Motion.....

Let me know if you need more informations.

Thanks a lot and have a great day.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back