Proracing Dashboard for rFactor 2 - BETA

Thanks to some of you for helping me testing and giving me feedback, I have now released the next version with a few bug fixes and.......

added support for rFactor 1 and GSC 2013 :) Plugins included. Download link from link in first post on ISI forums.

I did not test these last 2 much as I had no time, so please let me know, In-game widgets in GSC suck really as I had to update the config ini for window mode and game does not look nice windowed. But dashboard should be better.

Last edited:
Hi Fellas,

Just wanted to give you a quick update. Next release should be out this weekend and with it comes the upgraded Custom Dashboard created where you can;

1. Set your own background and foreground colors.
2. Set a background image of your liking.Here's a quick example that I made (just got a quick background image from the net to test)

Stefan, I have inadvertently deleted some of the widgets for rF2 in your dashboard latest version 1.5.8.0 (I clicked on the X and deleted thinking I was removing from the screen) I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software but the widgets I deleted are still missing. Is there a way I can get them back into the list?
Thanks in advance.
JT

Last edited:
I sent you an answer :)
Me too, pls. Mistakenly deleted Speed while learning the app for rF2.

While at it, why is it that some widgets don't appear immediately, I noticed 4 of the same widget appearing on top of each other, while some don't no matter how much I click them, and a couple just showing blank window/boxes (no content). EDIT: As a matter of fact, I just discovered a blank window on my screen just now when I moved my mouse to its position, used the app yesterday :)

Me too, pls. Mistakenly deleted Speed while learning the app for rF2.

While at it, why is it that some widgets don't appear immediately, I noticed 4 of the same widget appearing on top of each other, while some don't no matter how much I click them, and a couple just showing blank window/boxes (no content). EDIT: As a matter of fact, I just discovered a blank window on my screen just now when I moved my mouse to its position, used the app yesterday :)

Hi Joel,

If you mistakenly deleted some widgets, you can re-create them (or any other you want) from the "Build/Edit Dashboard" menu.

As for the rest....are you referring to the "Build/Edit Dashboard" screen or something else? To build a widget, you would need to be ingame so data is streamed as otherwise not all of them can render without data.

Hi Joel,

If you mistakenly deleted some widgets, you can re-create them (or any other you want) from the "Build/Edit Dashboard" menu.

As for the rest....are you referring to the "Build/Edit Dashboard" screen or something else? To build a widget, you would need to be ingame so data is streamed as otherwise not all of them can render without data.
Hi Stefan, I was in the ProRacing Dashboard Manager (where/how do I access the Build/Edit Dashboard?). I was in the garage, in-game rF2 when I was trying to add widgets. I can't seem to add some widgets on to the screen, no matter what I press (check mark or widget name).

For the deleted widget, it was #2. Thanks.

Hi Stefan, I was in the ProRacing Dashboard Manager (where/how do I access the Build/Edit Dashboard?). I was in the garage, in-game rF2 when I was trying to add widgets. I can't seem to add some widgets on to the screen, no matter what I press (check mark or widget name).

For the deleted widget, it was #2. Thanks.

Hi Joel,

After you run the dashboard manager, you have to open http://dash.proracing.club

Make sure you put your IP and Port as shown in the manager, then click "Launch Dashboard" and from there you can see the "Build/Edit Dashboards" menu.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back