proper Ferrari steering wheel for F1MG 2010

proper steering wheels F1MG 2010

here is a steering wheel that i hawe chanced for the f1mg mod, extract the .MAS file in:

?:\Program\rFactor\GameData\Vehicles\f12010\2010\Teams\FERRARI

(THE GEAR INDICATOR WONT WORK AND SO THE SHIFT LIGHTS)
and the wheel was not created by me it was just modded in to F1MG by me....
Download the wheel here: NO LINK

ahdakj.jpgdA.jpgferrari wheel.jpgferrariwheel2.jpg
pencil.png
pencil.png

Nice!!!

Hey im just doing somethings to improve this mod, but im quite new at this so, is there a way to put 3d arms to this wheels?? and how do you move the position of the wheel graphic in the cockpit??, i think that maybe it are a little down comparing with the originals from mg 2010. Nice job again.

Hey im just doing somethings to improve this mod, but im quite new at this so, is there a way to put 3d arms to this wheels?? and how do you move the position of the wheel graphic in the cockpit??, i think that maybe it are a little down comparing with the originals from mg 2010. Nice job again.

it will be really mutch job to put arms on this wheels... check your pm:)

Hey i hope this dont bother you. I took the wheels you upload, i put in right position, then i use de 3d arms and wheel indicators from mg 2010. and this is the result. i dont want to mess with someones work, i only put together for fun. what do you think?untitled.JPG

vacavoladora@hotmail.com 111111.jpg

I already have mercedes, mclaren, renault, ferrari, force india. i need to correct somethimgs because im using de same wheel indicator for every car so it looks better in some cars than in others, and in the forceforce.jpgindia the reflection of the wheel texture makes it look weird but not to bad.

mercedes.jpg

The ferrari its maybe the one that looks more direrent but i dont know why but i cant modify in teh same way the wheel than in the other ones , maybe i can adjust the texture and erase some buttons. but i think it look on the average.ferrari.jpg

redbull.jpgthese are the last to ive already made. i know that they have the same wheel but in the redbull i left the indicators, in real life they are atatched to the car no to the wheel but that would be more difficult to make. and in the toro rosso i removed the big lcd and the indicators so maybe this one look more like real.

toro.jpg

View attachment 25592these are the last to ive already made. i know that they have the same wheel but in the redbull i left the indicators, in real life they are atatched to the car no to the wheel but that would be more difficult to make. and in the toro rosso i removed the big lcd and the indicators so maybe this one look more like real.

View attachment 25593
would it be possible to put the indicator on the car cus i hawe the right 2010 wheel and iam trying to put the indicator on the car but i cant get it to work :(

here are gears, RPM, yellow, blue flag lights & arms and gloves

feel free to add the gears, RPM, yellow, blue flag light added & arms and gloves to your wheels.

you MUST make sure all of the .dds and .tga files included in this .zip file are in your working folder to have the gears, RPM, yellow, blue flag lights work properly

if you want to customize the arms / gloves, do so via the arms.dds and gloves.dds files.

you'll need to change the material name from MCL_arms to FER_arms for Ferrari etc etc
[same with the MCL_gloves material]

http://www.filefront.com/16831075/MS7.zip

ms7.png

i also did MGP and Mclaren wheels myself:
http://www.filefront.com/16771185/F1-Factor-2010-MGP-Arms-Steering-Wheels-v4.zip/
http://www.filefront.com/16830801/MCLAREN.zip/

feel free to take what you need

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back