Proper Cockpit Camera Mod (full version)

RIDE 2 Proper Cockpit Camera Mod (full version) v4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hiten Bongz submitted a new resource:

Proper Cockpit Camera Mod - Onboard cockpit camera with horizon tilt transferred from helmet camera.

Since Milestone somehow found it necessary to ruin the only proper onboard camera, I made my own mod to fix it.

The new camera replaces the old onboard camera and is just like the helmet camera...without the static helmet image and muffled sound, but now with horizon tilt! Boring old helmet camera is still intact for those who still want to use that. The new cockpit camera retains the same lean angles on a per-bike basis as those in helmet cam mode.

You cannot play online with this...

Read more about this resource...

Ok, will post some later... didn't think it was necessary. The horizon does not shift whatsoever in normal cockpit view, with the mod you get "full tilt" just like helmet cam.

I have spliced and edited the first screenshot to show the difference between the original camera and the proper cam mod. Also replaced one screenshot and added one more.

Should be easy to spot the difference now! ;)

Last edited:
I would appreciate the source files instead since i have modified my own data file alot, i dont want to replace you data.mix with mine just for one mod ;-)

Is that possible?

Hi, thanks for this mod, just what I want, I want to try this but since the game was updated this month, my data file is not the same as the one provided in download so I think I have more data in my file and my question is :
can you update the data file or is this already compatible with last update ?

Thank you very much.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back