Proper Cockpit Camera Mod (BML version)

RIDE 2 Proper Cockpit Camera Mod (BML version) v4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hiten Bongz submitted a new resource:

Proper Cockpit Camera Mod (BML version) - Onboard cockpit camera now featuring horizon tilt (lean).

Compatibility: RIDE 2, Steam patch 4
[As per request, I've now uploaded the modded BML file for those of you who are already running a modded data.mix file but would like the camera modifications. Insert the file under DATA > CAMERAS. Original backup also provided.]

Since Milestone somehow found it necessary to ruin the only proper onboard camera, I made my own mod to fix it. Please rate it if you like it, and maybe we can send a message to Milestone....

Read more about this resource...

How i can put this file inside data.mix? I didnt get it right -.- "Data folder" is empty btw...in my case. Dont know if that has to be like that. But game works fine with TRX (hope it calls like that) mod,with blur,dynamic fow,dof etc...

Last edited:
How i can put this file inside data.mix? I didnt get it right -.-

If you don't know how to remix the data.mix file you should be using the full version and not this version. Look up "Mixfile Remixer" if you want to learn how to use this BML-only camera mod with other mods that also alter the contents of the data.mix file.

But game works fine with TRX (hope it calls like that) mod,with blur,dynamic fow,dof etc...

Shouldn't be using this mod with TRX, which also alters the cameras. Also this mod is only to improve the onboard camera, not add a bunch of effects like extra blur and stuff. Many people don't want that stuff.

Great job, love this mod the best.

Im not the most familiar gamer with ride2 and motogp17 but i wish i can have this mod on motogp17 as well. The mode uploaded only works with single screen and not on triple screen (5760 reso) like this mod. Can i just copy the camera file over to motogp folder to make it work?

Please advice. Cheers

Hi there. I added this .bml file to the data.mix using Mixfile Remixer. It does change the camera, but not in the way described here. In my case it looks straight down to the fuel tank making the game unplayable (attached picture). Am I doing something wrong? I have a default data.mix file without any mods. I would love to play using the helmet cam but with no helmet and muffled sound.
Thanks everybody!

Attachments

• Photo from Adolfo (1).jpg
    Photo from Adolfo (1).jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 442
Would you happen to know why with this camera there is brief flickering showing the helmet? Only when I'm riding add-on tracks from Valentino Rossi the game with track importeur mod.

Edit: Just checked the default camera, the game came with, and it flickers the same way.

Last edited:
Sorry for digging it up. I have steam version, but there is no folder cameras in my game files. I managed to make it work MotoGP Imoprteur and works fine, but wanted this mod as well. I don't know whether they updated the game and it is located somewhere else.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 78 18.9%
  • €151-500

Votes: 116 28.1%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 67 16.2%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 36 8.7%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 40 9.7%
  • €3001-5000