ARCA Sim Racing

A trial period/Demo would be the best way to encourage people to try ARCA. Perhaps a competition with a few free licences up for grabs would also raise awareness. Just look at the response the recent RTR promotion got.

A trial period/Demo would be the best way to encourage people to try ARCA. Perhaps a competition with a few free licences up for grabs would also raise awareness. Just look at the response the recent RTR promotion got.

Make ya a deal, (although a demo version is hopefully ready soon), I will make Mill Hill a local spokesman to get his opinions out there for folks. All I need is for you to PM me your email address, and I'll take care of the rest :)

you can look in the arca folder where you have the game installed and in should be in the plugin folder if not there is a new verision 1.65 I belive and you can find it at arcasimcentral\ forums.

reinstall and point it to where arca is installed.

thx. I didn't remember that it was a plugin. Reinstalled and working properly. Thx a lot mate.

Hey guys
I want to know on what do you guys think if we run for only 1 time an Arca event on another day than the usual monday.
Because there might be more people that have arca, but never has the time on mondays. For this I was thinking (in about 2 weeks or 1 month or so) to run 1 or 2 tracks on another night than the usual mondays.
This might also be good to promote Arca and the mondays event to see if we can gain more racers.

what do you guys think?

Why don't you have a poll to find out how many people actually own or plan to get ARCA first.

Don't forget you my also loose people by moving nights, for example my week goes something like this at the moment

Monday - ARCA
Tuesday - GTL
Thursday - GTL
Friday -GTRe

I try to keep the Weekends free

yeh I'm up for giving it a go. Gotta learn somwhere! Just got the game downloaded and running now. Obviously this weekend is a bit difficult, what with RDFOC etc, but it would be great to get involved and try to learn a thing or 2 about oval racing techniques from a few of the "old hands" here

• Bert Van Waes

Same here, i'm up for it.

Monday: Arca

Tuesday: wedn, thursd: RBR, RDFOC practice

Weekends: gtrevo F1

• Bert Van Waes

Give your girl a chance to see you m8 :)

Lol Pat, those are the days i could be on the sims, not necessary every day... Haha

At the moment i only had 1 hour with F1 in a whole week and one evening RBR... So yeah, i give her plenty of time :)

Plus in the weeks she's in Gent studying :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 314 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.4%