• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Promoting ARCA Sim Racing

Discussion in 'ARCA Sim Racing' started by The Sim Factory, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Dustin Barton

Dustin Barton

Ratings:
    +0
    Right now it's a case of, I wan to buy it (split with someone) but working part-time...should I? I have a few hours still to consider.

2. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas

Ratings:
    +197
    ivo and john welcome to the lefthanders family

3. Ivo Simons

Ivo Simons

Ratings:
    +954
    I think it's a good deal. For me is it to expand my Simracing. And to try something completely different. But for you it may be a other reason. :)

4. Ivo Simons

Ivo Simons

Ratings:
    +954
    Thanks Bjorn. I will be closer behind you then at Imola. :D

5. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas

Ratings:
    +197

yeah man that was a great fight going through villeneuve and tosa

6. Dustin Barton

Dustin Barton

Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone know how this game handles with a controller (360 Controller for Windows)? Not having a wheel makes me wonder if I'll be able to enjoy the game.

7. The Sim Factory

The Sim Factory

Ratings:
    +16
    Check your email ; )

8. The Sim Factory

The Sim Factory

Ratings:
    +16
    Unfortunately I doubt you will experience much fun, but I have heard of others using a controller before and able to at least run.

9. Dustin Barton

Dustin Barton

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah. I mean, I think I'm pretty good with a controller, obviously I can't compete with wheels, but on oval tracks I was hoping I would at least have a chance. Will have to wait for the demo (and by then this deal will have been long gone) :sidefrown:

10. Karl Brankin

Karl Brankin

Ratings:
    +2
    If anybody wants to buy then I`ll go halves - I`ll send $25 by paypal. I`m off to bed now - nearly 2am UK time !

I`ll check in the morning - probably best to post here if you want to split with me so that I don`t owe 5 seperate people $25 in the morning. 1st post here accepting me as a partner gets my $25 tomorrow - you will need to purchase it tonight though to get the deal for us though I think.

Many Thanks

11. The Sim Factory

The Sim Factory

Ratings:
    +16
    Thank you very much for those who participated in our small Race Department promotion this past weekend. Everyone who purchased should now have their designee in the system and ready to enjoy the product. Hopefully the news will spread quickly and others will want to make left turns here with you soon ..... :)

12. Ben Tusting

Ben Tusting

Ratings:
    +133
    Can you tell us how many people took up the offer?

13. The Sim Factory

The Sim Factory

Ratings:
    +16
    Whoever posted in this thread that said they would did I believe, think it was 4 or 5 which equals I guess 10 more for your league :)

14. Ivo Simons

Ivo Simons

Ratings:
    +954
    Do i need to wait for a email? I am the second "buyer". :)

15. The Sim Factory

The Sim Factory

Ratings:
    +16
    Shouldn't, just get the client, and if you were one of the recipients of the promotion, your email is in the system. Just click on the Update My DVD (ignore the wording) and a code will be sent to you ;)

16. Karl Brankin

Karl Brankin

Ratings:
    +2

Oh well - no partner / teammate for me. Looks like I missed out unless anybody took up the offer and wants to pass on the second license for $25.

Cheers

17. Bert Van Waes

Bert Van Waes

Ratings:
    +0
    Wow, this is the only game making company i've seen doing stuff like this! Simply said, ROCK ON TSF!!! We love you!

And to the newcomers, welcome bigtime to the lefthanders!! Woot woot, At least 6 more, awesome!

Great initiative!

See you all (sort off) tonight. :)

18. The Sim Factory

The Sim Factory

Ratings:
    +16
    KArl, I'll exception you if you find a way to get someone to help, just make sure you email me and remind me ...

19. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

Ratings:
    +219
    Can i ask 1 Question Regarding Configuration settings everytime game gets updated. Is there a way to reach it from Leverage or do i need to go to Harddrive? Abit OT. :D

20. The Sim Factory

The Sim Factory

Ratings:
    +16
    If you missed the deal last week, we have extended again through this weekend:

ARCA Sim Racing special this weekend only! Limited Quantities! http://tinyurl.com/ylzph8e

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.