Promo code for new subscribers

Jayblue

Premium
Hi everyone just a heads up for people who do not currently have an iracing membership and who would like to try out the service.

Use the promo code PR-ISRWatkins when creating your account to get a three month subscription, all the base content + Watkins Glen and the Riley Prototype car for only $15.

This is a great deal for new customers, the best i have seen for a long time and certainly worth the extra $3 over the standard 3 months for $12 deal because the bundled track and car are worth around $27 if bought seperately.

But that's my case...
I don't have an account with iracing; and i never did.
I was thinking about giving iracing a go since it seems to provide a nice mix of online activity and the possibility to evolve without getting stuck between the extremely fast and the ones that don't even try and just "wreck"...

This promo code looks like a very good opportunity to try it out; any special way to use it???

anyone know when this "black friday" is?

They have an awesome deal, think it´s 45 or 49 dollars for a year.

They seem to be low on deals now as well, just one deal for new members, i remember the F1 deal where you got the F1 and SPA, seemed to be a fairly good deal.

They tend to run the car and track promo's around new releases or special events or partners (grand-am etc.), so I expect the next will be Langley + Late Model or something similar. In any event, I'd go with the 3 for 1 and jump in there!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back