Driver: Martin Prokop
Co-driver: Jan Tománek

View attachment 104811
- added alternate black wheels

Install:
Drop contents into folder (default):
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DiRT Rally\cars\models\ffr

- replaces the all black livery
- if you wish to over-write a different livery, simply rename all of the files to match those within the corresponding livery folder:

livery_00 = Abu Dhabi
livery_20 = Kicker
livery_21 = Barracuda
livery_23 = Snap-on
livery_24 =...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 216626

Awesome detail, one of the best I saw, but why did you included the shadows into the main texture?

Awesome detail, one of the best I saw, but why did you included the shadows into the main texture?

Thanks for the kind words, meerkat (and again for the incredibly helpful template). I tend to prefer the look ambient occlusion (AO) gives you, even if it's faked. I think it gives the car model a more natural look in curves and color saturation (since the livery is very colorful to begin with).

I did, however, lower that shadow layer opacity by more than half (100% is very strong), so its very subtle and doesn't affect the primary colors much if at all. Also since Codies use AO on their wheel texture, I figured I'd keep shading style similar.

• Deleted member 216626

Then why just not increasing the contrast on the alpha map of the specocc file? Will all respect btw, I don't think it's a good idea in either cases. In the beginning when I started editing DR skins I tried changing contrasts just for the sake of realism on the DDS file, but this never translated in a better look overall, in the contrary making a more better looking DDS file resulted in a messy texture.

• Deleted member 216626

It's not because I want you to update it just for me, but I believe the devs did their best to make all textures and shaders to look good in every light condition :).
Hope to convince other modders too :/

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 220 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 163 7.9%
  • < 5 years