Project Lap Time

Hi everyone!!

I'm starting a project with some friend. The objective is to publish on youtube different lap time from Assetto Corsa and other racing game so you can compare your own time.

Here is the channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtfoBV54KC2PIDi0EiIY4eQ

In the title, you'll have all the necessary stuff: game, car, track, time and driver pseudo.

For me, it's LuidJ, i'll try making lap time of combo car/track that aren't already on youtube.

If you have any suggestion of combo car/track or whatever to make the project better, do not hesitate to share your thought!

Thank you in advance for your support!

Reactions: Dux
This is a cool idea, although it seems that all the videos you have posted so far are using mods. I think you would have better participation if you didn't use mods, and you posted the setup and track conditions that you are using. I don't have the tracks you used so I can't try to match your times...

If you were to do some narration about how to drive the car/track combo, like why you set your car up the way you did, point out which are the fastest lines etc, or tips on how to setup your equipment, would also encourage more people to join in, imo.

You might be interested in checking out the Weekly Hotlap Challenge. I think what you are trying to accomplish is already happening there. - https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...0-–-w-h-c-number-one-hundred-and-fifty.60605/

Thanks for your reply!

Yes I mostly use mods and for some reason. First, the mod i use are more interesting for me than the original content. Then, you already have lap time for the original content, especially with rsrlive timing. At last, if you want a video on a specific lap with a specific car, say it, it's one of the reasons i created this thread.

About the narration and the setup, i am still a beginner. I setup the car on instinct and probably make mistakes. I don't think the narration will be good. Plus, i'm french and i suck at speaking english XD

And what i want to accomplish is more a lap time database than a hotlap challenge. The original idea is different but yes the result is similar.

Hi everyone!!

I'm starting a project with some friend. The objective is to publish on youtube different lap time from Assetto Corsa and other racing game so you can compare your own time.

Here is the channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtfoBV54KC2PIDi0EiIY4eQ

In the title, you'll have all the necessary stuff: game, car, track, time and driver pseudo.

For me, it's LuidJ, i'll try making lap time of combo car/track that aren't already on youtube.

If you have any suggestion of combo car/track or whatever to make the project better, do not hesitate to share your thought!

Thank you in advance for your support!

Sounds interesting, as fellow youtuber we might collaborate actually

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 318 27.9%