ARCA Sim Racing

• TValley

Untamed Motorsports Racing Team is honored to present this special dedication to Staff Sgt. Mark Stephany and Senior Airman Daniel Addabbo, and all the members of the 48th Fighter Wing at Lakenheath Air Force Base in England.
What started out as a simple request for a special paint job for a race car by sim racing enthusiast, TSgt. Mike Divietro, as a memorial to two fallen comrades, has evolved into a mission of our way to show our respect for the 493rd Fighter Squadron and the 48th Maintenance Group, and to say God Speed Mark and Daniel.
Please prepare to sit for approximately 10 minutes and watch the video prepared by JD Webb and Tracy Valley and the Untamed Motorsports Racing Team.
The video presentation is 170 megabytes and runs for 9 minutes 33 seconds.

Project Lakenheath Video

24_victorylane.jpg

• Lee Clifford

Hi lads,Sorry cant make tonight gotta work late!!Have Fun Guys!!:chuck:

I have had a torrid time trying to download ARCA and after a week of interuptions...breakdowns, disconnections i managed to complete the dl this morning.
This was done on my pc at work and now have tried to transfer to my main pc at home but without success and many issues. I will go and recheck the status of the file tomorrow because it shows me only a 128meg dl and i know it something more like 989megs.
I might need some advice or assistance with this, and appeal for some help in advance??

Looks like I will be playing around with the default setup tonight. The Razor set is well too soft just as James posted a piccie earlier in the thread with the wheels right through the body.

That setup felt nice to drive but there is no chance in hell I will be driving around with half my wheels outside the hood :p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 145 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 260 13.5%