PC1 Project CARS Videos

Hey guys, I didn't followed the development of pcars for a few weeks due to lack of time. I just saw this video:

Where did he get the real RedBull livery and are there already more real F1 tracks?
Thx

RBR livery is just a custom livery made by members and shared on the wmd forum, Theres a very good McLaren and Ferrari one too but they all apply to the same generic F1 model.

Current F1 tracks are

Hockenheim (old layout too :cool:)
Catalunya
Spa
Silverstone
Suzuka
Imola (should be a current F1 track :D)
Mugello (F1 are testing there mid season)
Monza

Hi,
Thank you. So that means meanwhile it is possible to mod the game? I know that they discussed this a long time in the wmd forum.

Edit: Wow, awesome video. This is how F1 2012 should be.
I hope they include more real F1 tracks. Would like to see Malaysia, Shanghai and Singapur.

Is it just me who thinks that SMS will or is saving alot of money in the commercial department? Oh the cutting irony... and surely I see alot of recycled content from "NFS: Shift" that got carried over to "Shift 2" and now found it's way into "CARS". Talk is cheap and I have no doubts about what to expect. I can see the day of release before my eyes. ;)

Some action from Road America with the Radical. These WIP tracks can be difficult because they lack decent markers for braking and turn in, but I still enjoy tooling around Road America. Alot of the knife edge feeling from before has been weened out which is making for some much better driving experiences.

I can see my original markers from previous products lol, and where is the precise steering? you miss the corner entry, apex and corner exit a lot of times. Not really impressive.:O_o:

I can see my original markers from previous products lol, and where is the precise steering? you miss the corner entry, apex and corner exit a lot of times. Not really impressive.:O_o:

If you would have read the description you would have seen that I had a hard time with entry and braking points because there is very little for markers. Im just not going to put down thirty laps on something im testing. Thanks for the professional insight on my driving tho :)

I have spent the last hour or so messing around with the F1 at suzuka and I am really impressed with the progress on this car. I havent driven it much at all in the last couple months because it has been undriveable but I found it very convincing with the latest 202 patch (finally, we dont have to DL the whole build) It is very easy to drive if you are taking it easy, but the second you try and push the limits a little it will bite you in the ass. Had numerous spins at the hairpin and the top of the hill after the first sector s turns. Here is some footage from one of my few completed laps, lol. I'm sorry I cant do the F1 experts proud, I havent driven many f1 cars or sims in my racing career so I'm not very good under braking with them :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 311 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%