PC1 Project cars tire changes

Hi, I've just got a quick question, I was just running a race in Project cars, and it started to rain, so I thought after a lap and a half of rain that I should probably get to putting some wet tires on, I went into the pits and they replaced my tires, but they kept putting slicks on, I tried this a few times. As well I have the compound set to change by weather. Its probably just something dumb because I haven't quite got the hang of the pits just yet but any help is appreciated.
Thanks.

Afaik the tire compound in your tuning menu is only relevant for leaving the garage. The tires given to you during a pit stop are defined in the pit strategy panel.

By default that value is slicks, independent of the current weather. Can be a bit confusing at first :)

Afaik the tire compound in your tuning menu is only relevant for leaving the garage. The tires given to you during a pit stop are defined in the pit strategy panel.

By default that value is slicks, independent of the current weather. Can be a bit confusing at first :)
Thanks! I found it after some digging, the difference in compound choice between the tuning and pit strategy messed me up a little.
Again thanks, I appreciate it. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back