PC1 Project CARS released on Steam. PS4 and Xbox One digital pre-orders available in Europe.

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
Project Cars.jpg

A few moments ago Windows PC users worldwide who have ordered their copies of Project Cars online via Steam received the long awaited message to finally start their engines and play their new game.

Digital pre-ordered versions for the Playstation 4 and Xbox One are now available throughout Europe as well.

Let us know in the comments below what your first impressions are of Slightly Mad Studios' long anticipated multi-platform racing game.

If this is classed simcade then I am a simcader. Absolutely loving it so far. Looks amazing, cars are indeed a bit grippy but certainly not in a wrong way. Although a few cars feel very disconnected while others feel spot on.

With the awesome reworked music of GTR2 (where is the Dr Stephen Baysted fanpage damnit :)) I am truly having the impression that I am playing GTR3.

First 45 minutes spend in game and many many more to come that's for sure. Big :thumbsup:'s up from me.

I have to say i am really disapointed so far... Compared to AC it s soooo easy to drive... But maybe I have to change some settings... A Lot of FFB clipping so far... I was expecting more!!!! But no judgement After one hour...
Strange as I find Assetto too easy to drive. Title seems to be faring well though. 84 rating on Metacrtic and #2 on Steam top-sellers list. So far so good.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 320 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 449 39.2%