Resource icon

Misc Project Cars Random Race Generator v1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sam Ventura submitted a new resource:

Project Cars Random Race Generator - Creating Unique Races

This mini application puts a little extra fun for single player and online. The application generates a random track and random car selection. If you don't like the track or the selected car you can change each or both. It can come up with some unique races. Will be adding whether the race should be single class, same car, or multiple class along with other options to make a unique race generator. Enjoy!

NOTE:
This application supports all the DLC that has been published so far....

Read more about this resource...

Great tool, but when I select custom livery (I have custom liveries installed) the car in the game has the default white livery.

I see what you mean, instead of moving all the files onto the desktop try running the setup in the folder and see if that works. The setup has a mind of it's own sometimes. Thank you for the insight.

I have the same problem as described above. I have tried all download versions, and run it inside of the folder, and put the files on the desktop - even put them in the game folder, both inside and outside of the download folder - and still - always have same issue.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 209 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%
  • < 5 years