PC2 Project CARS Previews: BMW M6 GT3, McLaren P1 GTR and Aston Martin Vulcan

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Project CARS 2 - BMW M6 GT3 2.jpg

Slightly Mad Studios have released the next wave of Project CARS 2 previews, and they contain some real corkers too.....

Well one thing you really can't fault Slightly Mad Studios for is the marketing promotion that rests behind any of their game releases, and Project CARS 2 is certainly following on from that tradition in wonderful style as the build up to release at the end of this year draws ever closer.

Already announced that the game will ship with over 170 top brand cars when it comes to Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC around September this year, SMS have kept their cards rather close to their chest as to which manufacturers and models will be included in the default stock content of the title.

In something of a clever move to keep the game at the forefront of the public eye, SMS have been teasing some incredibly attractive images of the different cars from the game over the past couple of months, and in recent days the studio have show us some impressive images of the newly announced BMW M6 GT3 machine, the already teased Aston Martin Vulcan and the again previously known McLaren P1 GTR.

We know SMS make attractive games, and it looks like PCARS 2 will be another one right at the top of the visual pile. So let's all take a moment and have a look at some stunning looking cars as we await the chance to try out the game for ourselves at the end of 2017...

Project CARS 2 should be releasing for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC towards the end of September 2017.

Project CARS 2 - Aston Martin Vulcan.jpg
Project CARS 2 - BMW M6 GT3 3.jpg
Project CARS 2 - McLaren P1 GTR 2.jpg

Check out the Project CARS 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment to catch up with the latest news, engage in lively discussions with the community and find out all you need to know about the simulation prior to release in September.

Project CARS 2 - Aston Martin Vulcan 3.jpg Project CARS 2 - Aston Martin Vulcan 2.jpg Project CARS 2 - BMW M6 GT3 3.jpg Project CARS 2 - BMW M6 GT3.jpg Project CARS 2 - McLaren P1 GTR 3.jpg Project CARS 2 - McLaren P1 GTR 4.jpg Project CARS 2 - McLaren P1 GTR.jpg

Looking forward to trying the Aston Martin, BMW and McLaren in PCARS 2? Which one holds the most interest for you personally? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
I'm excited about the effort they're putting into this new release. You can trust that the visuals will be there for sure but overall it appears they have listened closely to the community and are going above and beyond expectations at least I hope so.

I'm excited about the effort they're putting into this new release. You can trust that the visuals will be there for sure but overall it appears they have listened closely to the community and are going above and beyond expectations at least I hope so.
They had an whole sim community involved called WMD last time. And look what happened.

Can all people who are not interested in pCars 2 stop commenting on how bad they think pCars2 is going to be, please...
Each and every topic about pCars seems to attrack the "haters".
Wait at least until you get to try it (if you are going to) and then share your "unbiased" opinion or criticism.

The preview pics look good, the car/track content too. If they manage to improve on the physics (like it has been promised) I'll be happy.
Even pCars 1 simulates more than some other "sims" already, graphics are stunning (better than any other "sim" for that matter).

At least some of the cars are made from either composite or aluminium so should not magnet together like PCars. This will be a try before I buy, thankfully steam refund is weighted in my favor, anything ain't right from day one it's being refunded. I suggest all of you do the same as opposed to hold out on the promise of nothing.

At least for an unbiased review I can head over to PRC

Last edited by a moderator:
Fanapryde if you haven't been much around in this forum, just keep in mind that hating and belittling other games is some people's pass-time. So don't be surprised that people come in here and tell you how bad it's going to be. They are fishing for reactions half the time, and some of them are genuinely concerned, but those are very few. Just don't take the bait, it's not as if we won't read and see the reviews when they start coming out to make up our minds.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%