PC2 Project Cars on Steam question

What's the difference between Project Cars 2 (Vanilla) and the Deluxe Edition? I'm thinking of getting this title but I want the most discount if I can get the title and all DLC at once for example... Something like that. Smells like SRS will be adding this soon, and the DEMO is really good IMO.

I'm only planning on doing SRS and single player, but I guess I'm still gonna have to grab everything in the end so I wanna do it all at once.

And what's up with steam discussions? Looks like no one is allowed to post or ask questions there, so I'm asking here. Thanks in advance! Cheers!

What's the difference between Project Cars 2 (Vanilla) and the Deluxe Edition? I'm thinking of getting this title but I want the most discount if I can get the title and all DLC at once for example... Something like that. Smells like SRS will be adding this soon, and the DEMO is really good IMO.

I'm only planning on doing SRS and single player, but I guess I'm still gonna have to grab everything in the end so I wanna do it all at once.

And what's up with steam discussions? Looks like no one is allowed to post or ask questions there, so I'm asking here. Thanks in advance! Cheers!
The deluxe edition contains everything apart from the Japanese Cars Bonus Pack.

You are looking at the wrong forum in Steam, this is the correct place: https://steamcommunity.com/app/378860/discussions/1/

@Miguel Batista I'm using a modded G27 mate. Thanks for the answer!

@Majuh Hey man thanks! How is that that there's another discussion for that title? But thanks for posting the correct one!

Thanks all! I guess I'll just grab the one that makes the most sense! Any advice or primer regarding online races for this title?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 314 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 212 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.4%