4lRhqN.png

Who said the AI were too aggressive? :roflmao:

5CwR32.gif

Currently...............

Kruhso.png

4lRhqN.png

Who said the AI were too aggressive? :roflmao:

5CwR32.gif
That top screenshot is just mind blowing! carnt understand why this game is not that popular lol , people have bn spoiled too much on here with over 2k free AC mods :)

That top screenshot is just mind blowing! carnt understand why this game is not that popular lol , people have bn spoiled too much on here with over 2k free AC mods :)
Needs to improve in a few areas, and SMS just need to open it up a wee bit more to make it more personalised.....I think it will get there.......eventually.

Is there anyway to customised helmets? every time we go racing we have a new helmet and even when driving the same car. It would be nice, like being done in other racing games that we could pick our helmet and keep it all along. It would look more realistic.

Is there anyway to customised helmets? every time we go racing we have a new helmet and even when driving the same car. It would be nice, like being done in other racing games that we could pick our helmet and keep it all along. It would look more realistic.
Not at the moment. I have done a few already, just waiting to get them into game.

Hi guys, those are great liveries. Congratulations!! I was wondering due to the bad career design in Project Cars, if we will be able to have a F1 and others realistic livery combo pack working in career mode and if the teams attributes can be managed to create realistic results.
I use iRacing for multiplayer and i am very happy with that, but i bought Pcars because of the great graphics and career mode wich is pretty messy.

Thanks.

Sorry for english. Not native.

Not yet guys, they packed up, charingcar is working on it (I think) Don't know why Project Cars dont just open it up for modders after all the bad publicity they having? They are shooting themselves in the foot.

Haven't played it in a month now, shame.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back