PC1 Project CARS Logitech G25/G27 settings

So,are there now some settings that give the game a good feeling?

I figured out that the gain setting isn't doing the game any good,
but putting that at 1.00 makes it feel rather floaty.

If anybody could put his complete setup for the G27, i'd be happy.

So,are there now some settings that give the game a good feeling?

I figured out that the gain setting isn't doing the game any good,
but putting that at 1.00 makes it feel rather floaty.

If anybody could put his complete setup for the G27, i'd be happy.

choose classic setting in FFB calibration
all default except
Deadzone removal 0.17
Deadzone falloff 0.04
Tyre force to your liking - start at 80 and work upwards to 100
FFB at 100

Hi, I'm using your suggested settings (Bram's profile, tyre force 75 %, FFB 100 %), but it's hard for me to turn the wheel. The feeling is as if the wheel centering would be at 100 %, although I've disabled the centering spring. It's difficult to make small adjustments with the wheel, because it's so heavy and the parts below my thumbs start to hurt even. Any suggestions?

Is it possible to simply decrease the effects when running over curbs/kerbs?

I like the way the steering feels with the default settings but if I accidentally hit or run over a curb, I instantly awaken the little man with the jackhammer that lives within my G27. Those loud knocking sounds result in verbal complaints from the wife and the dog. That is not a good thing and is detrimental to my sim-racing experience.

I've tried turning down Tire Force from 100 to 80 or even 75. Overall effects decrease, but curb contact still results in knocking noises louder than I would prefer. Viewing telemetry during these times looks like I'm clipping only during contact with curbs, even with Tire Force decreased.

The many slider options in the "Calibrate FFB" screen are a bit confusing to me, despite their descriptions. I'm just not fully grasping "scoop" and "knee" and all that technical stuff. I just need a "Road Effects/Curbs" slider to decrease. Maybe that's what one of those current sliders does, but I don't know.

I tried working my way through the big "G25/G27 Wheel Setup Guide" on the Project Cars forum. I was doing fine until they got to that part with the FFBaseOffsetValue and that FFB Calculator, then they lost me.

If anybody just knows a good way to dial down the curbs, I would greatly appreciate it. As would my wife and my dog. In the meantime, I shall continue with current plan of "just don't hit the curbs". 'Tis more difficult than it sounds, though.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back