PC1 Project CARS Logitech DFGT settings

ok i have my definive setup

restore default settings in the wheel

in forcefeedback settings put 0.30 deadzone removal and tyre force to 180

in specific car force feedback just change Fz to 200, Fx and Fy to 100, the rest in default.

try it out and tell me what you thing

I thought I would post my settings for the DFGT to help out anyone lost in the dark over Project cars myriad of settings. I will also be posting specific settings for individual cars in another thread.

May help with any G25/G27 wheel.

Note: I am using Fanatec CSR elite pedals with the wheel.

Logitech Profiler
Yg5us4E.jpg

Controls
1EwBWn6.jpg

h4X0qAn.jpg

S4cuua2.jpg

FFB Calibration Original
Z3Vqnzf.jpg

wdxDmnj.jpg

FFB Calibration V2
YqTI7r8.jpg

BbjRkZc.jpg

Each car needs to be then tailored in the setup FFB section of the specific car. I will post those as do them. But the general base line I use is something like this.
dlaGmo7.jpg

8hs3R3t.jpg

Hope this helps.

I thought I would post my settings for the DFGT to help out anyone lost in the dark over Project cars myriad of settings. I will also be posting specific settings for individual cars in another thread.

May help with any G25/G27 wheel.

Note: I am using Fanatec CSR elite pedals with the wheel.

Logitech Profiler
Yg5us4E.jpg

Controls
1EwBWn6.jpg

h4X0qAn.jpg

S4cuua2.jpg

FFB Calibration Original
Z3Vqnzf.jpg

wdxDmnj.jpg

FFB Calibration V2
YqTI7r8.jpg

BbjRkZc.jpg

Each car needs to be then tailored in the setup FFB section of the specific car. I will post those as do them. But the general base line I use is something like this.
dlaGmo7.jpg

8hs3R3t.jpg

Hope this helps.

I am not using the original DGFT motor in my wheel. I would like to get some feedback. I have tested these settings across a number of cars with the motor in my dfgt.

Logitech Profiler
900 DOR
100 OES
0 SES
0 DES
0 check enable centering spring
check Allow game to adjust settings

In Game (Jack Spade 1.5 66% SopLateral)
FFB 100
Tire Force 48
Deadzone Removal Range .05
Relative Adjust Gain 1.10
Relative Adjust Bleed 0.10
Relative Adjust Clamp 0.95
Scoop Knee .70
Scoop Reduction .15

Last edited:
BbjRkZc.jpg

Hope this helps.

I hate to tell you this (although i might be unconsciously sadistic because i signed up to do it),
but the Soft Clipping (half output) defaults to 0.10 after you change it and want to set it back to 0.

It's not supposed to be a default value and it has a drastic effect on the FFB.
Even if you have set it consciously, other people have a very different feeling if they do not set that value but do set your other values.

If it was done unconsciously... i suffered the same faith.

I hate to tell you this (although i might be unconsciously sadistic because i signed up to do it),
but the Soft Clipping (half output) defaults to 0.10 after you change it and want to set it back to 0.

Even if you have set it consciously, other people have a very different feeling if they do not set that value but do set your other values.

RReGw2Y.jpg

You are correct it had become stuck on 0.10, which does indeed make a massive difference which then completely messes up all my FFB work and other posts relating to that.

@Gooseone thankyou for pointing that out very eagle eyed of you. All my previous work is now undone. For some reason it was stuck on that, the only way to rectify it was to reset all my settings and start again. :(:(

Project cars strikes again.

I need a lie down.

I may get away with a few tweeks to turn up the FFB master scale for each car and lower the Fz scale.

Wow that is so annoying. When I hovered the mouse over the soft clipping half output it said 0 but when the mouse pointer was moved it said 0.10. Only way to fix was delete/reset all my settings.

Sorry for any inconvenience chaps. And thanks to @Gooseone

I wasn't happy with the ffb after changing back to the DFGT from the GT3 and CSR

Logitech Profiler
900 DOR
100 OES
0 SES
0 DES
0 check enable centering spring
check Allow game to adjust settings

In Game (Jack Spade 1.5 66% SopLateral)
FFB 100
Tire Force 58
Deadzone Removal Range .03
Deadzone Removal Falloff .02
Relative Adjust Gain 1.00
Relative Adjust Bleed 0.10
Relative Adjust Clamp 0.95
Scoop Knee .70
Scoop Reduction .15

Last edited:
I just had a thought why would I mess around with all the settings again when they were working perfectly well before. I will go through it all again tonight to get a definitive answer.

Too many settings
Too many settings
Too many settings
Too many settings

@Jake Fangio

Do you think they were okay before?, I was loving the R8 at the Glen last night then I saw the post about the setting not being right on here then it all unraveled. 3 hours later messing around and still not as happy as I was.

I also had a nice thing going where i felt understeer and braking lock, now (without the 0.10) i like the road feel from bumps and kerbs and the steering is kind okay, yet it's a bit "loose" around center.

I can increase the deadzone removal yet that eventually makes the other forces too high.

I'll keep on searching for a nice compromise, if i find something i'll post it here.

I also had a nice thing going where i felt understeer and braking lock, now (without the 0.10) i like the road feel from bumps and kerbs and the steering is kind okay, yet it's a bit "loose" around center.

I can increase the deadzone removal yet that eventually makes the other forces too high.

I'll keep on searching for a nice compromise, if i find something i'll post it here.
That is exactly the conclusion I came to, the centre is really loose, the FFB felt good in the corners, but went back to rubbish on the straights.

It's like we can only have one or the other, I tried for three hours last night changing every setting high and low (which is a ball ache as you have too leave the track to change anything on the wheel FFb settings) and nothing could get me that feel I had at dead centre with the 0.10 applied.

that's why I am just thinking of going back to it, I was really enjoying it on those settings so why don't I just run it at that!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 355 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%