PC1 Project CARS is very good SIM

Hey,

I have been sim racing since my 16 (now 28), TOCA Race driver, richard burns rally with my brand new Logitech Momo, I have played almost all race/rally game out there.
Rfactor, GTR 1/2, Race 07, all the colin, GT Legends, F1 2010-2011, IRacing, you name it.

I have bought rFactor 2 and CARS, and I have to say they bought feel realy good, but the looks and sound of CARS are amazing! Its almost like real.
What I also like is that every week you get a new build and its is better and better each time.

Believe me its becoming the best sim game out there ever!

If you like to drive on pc and have a good wheel just try it your self, its only 10€ for Junior memeber ship, thats cheap : http://forum.wmdportal.com/toolpacks.php

http://forum.wmdportal.com/toolpacks.php

Andy, Martin and the rest of the negative and positive trolls this is the last warning. If you guys keep picking at each other you'll find yourself at the other end of the door.

The first one that makes a smart-ass remark below is mine. People are completely fed up with this on going posting of nonsense and fighting. I think this forum now holds the record of most reported posts. Be proud of it and enjoy it as it will be most likely your last achievement in this community if this continues.

Sideshow-Collectibles-Warcraft-Doomhammer-LARP.jpg

Discuss whatever your like (or don't like about PCARS) as much as you want in these forums but STOP bitching at each other all day. This is a family forum where also kids in the age of 13-18 are reading and you guys make a horrible example.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%