PC1 Project CARS has released a taste of the variety of locations they will feature

Project CARS has added to their location list, which they say has "the largest roster of race locations of any recent racing game".

The tracks shown below are those which have been added to the list to this point. There remains many more to come...

Azure Coast

TYPE

Point 2 Point

5 LAYOUTS
Eastbound, Westbound, Stage 1, Stage 2, Stage 3
8265360_orig.png

Azure Circuit

TYPE
Circuit

LAYOUT
GP
8328462_orig.png

California Highway

TYPE
Point 2 Point

5 LAYOUTS
Northbound, Southbound, Stage 1, Stage 2, Stage 3
4621705_orig.jpg

Glencairn

TYPE
Karting Circuit

6 LAYOUTS
GP, Reverse, East, East Reverse, West, West Reverse
1564065_orig.jpg

Mount Panorama

TYPE
Circuit

LAYOUT
GP
1942908_orig.jpg

Oulton Park

TYPE
Circuit

LAYOUTS
Fosters, International, Island
7145897_orig.png

Road America

TYPE
Circuit

LAYOUT
GP
2762007_orig.png

Watkins Glen

TYPE
Circuit

4 LAYOUTS
GP, GP Reverse, Short, Short Reverse
7844941_orig.png

Brands Hatch

TYPE
Circuit

2 LAYOUTS
GP, Indy
1294475_orig.jpg

Dubai Autodrome

TYPE
Circuit, Kart Track

5 LAYOUTS
GP, National, International, Club, Kart
5804424_orig.png

HockenheimRing

TYPE
Circuit

3 LAYOUTS
GP, National, Short
3646388_orig.png

Imola

TYPE
Circuit

LAYOUT
GP
3828_orig.png

Monza

TYPE
Circuit

2 LAYOUTS
GP, Short
8782023_orig.jpg

Motorsport Arena Oschersleben

TYPE

Circuit

LAYOUTS
GP, Indy
9136500_orig.jpg

Silverstone

TYPE
Circuit

4 LAYOUTS
GP, National, International, Stowe
1726198_orig.png

Circuit Zolder

TYPE
Circuit

LAYOUT
GP

4431297_orig.png

With the massive inventory of vehicles, the long list of locations and the stunning visuals, Project CARS is sure to be a game changer. pCARS will release in the US on November 18th for the US and November 21st elsewhere.

For more on Project Cars make sure to check out the forum or share your latest photos and videos in our dedicatedgallery.

Attachments

• Azure Coast Monaco pCARS Project CARS.png
    Azure Coast Monaco pCARS Project CARS.png
    777.1 KB · Views: 538
  • Azure Circuit Monaco pCARS Project CARS.png
    Azure Circuit Monaco pCARS Project CARS.png
    877.5 KB · Views: 482
  • California Highway CA pCARS Project CARS.jpg
    California Highway CA pCARS Project CARS.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 419
  • Glencairn pCARS Project CARS.jpg
    Glencairn pCARS Project CARS.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 489
  • Mount Panorama pCARS Project CARS.jpg
    Mount Panorama pCARS Project CARS.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 440
  • Oulton Park pCARS Project CARS.png
    Oulton Park pCARS Project CARS.png
    671.2 KB · Views: 589
  • Road America Elkhart Lake WI pCARS Project CARS.png
    Road America Elkhart Lake WI pCARS Project CARS.png
    808.9 KB · Views: 779
  • Watkins Glen pCARS Project CARS.png
    Watkins Glen pCARS Project CARS.png
    866.9 KB · Views: 491
  • Brands Hatch pCARS Project CARS.jpg
    Brands Hatch pCARS Project CARS.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 519
  • Dubai Autodrome pCARS Project CARS.png
    Dubai Autodrome pCARS Project CARS.png
    647.6 KB · Views: 485
Did this vid a few weeks ago.
im looking forward to playing this game myself.
1:16
Aston V8 or V12 doesn't matter which version of the vantage, it *WOULD* have oversteered. In downpour wet conditions in such a corner maintaining those speeds. And pls don't tell me there is a sim driver who wouldn't drift that corner with that car in the wet.

And where is any lift-off oversteer? You braked hard into a sharp corner in wet. On full slicks. YEEEAAAAH, ain't happening.

Are those AI? Because honestly either that is some serious driving or more likely this game is just extremely arcade?

I have been there! Azure coast, Point 2 Point. On the right there is the Hotel where Michael Jackson slept when he went there :D i was walking those streets. It's so real on the picture!

why do games call Monaco GP street circuit "Azure Circuit" In Southern France? Monaco is its own country no?
Well technically speaking Monaco is completely surrounded (other than the sea) by France so yes it is in "Southern France" but it is not Southern France.
Azure Coast - Côte d'Azur, described in the quote below Monaco is included
"The Côte d'Azur (French pronunciation: [kot daˈzyʁ]; Occitan: Còsta d'Azur; literally: Azure Coast), often known in English as the French Riviera, is the Mediterranean coastline of the southeast corner of France, also including the sovereign state of Monaco. There is no official boundary, but it is usually considered to extend from the Italian border in the east to Saint-Tropez, Hyères, Toulon, or Cassisin the west"

I do not know why they they don't use the "GRAND PRIX DE MONACO F1" on "THE CIRCUIT OF MONACO". This is the names the host club "AUTOMOBILE CLUB DE MONACO" call it. It could be something with branding maybe?.
I live in France an commute to Monaco for work every day, all very "Posh" and all but when you have to put up with a 3hr round trip daily commute, the aggressive attitude on the roads, the intolerant people on trains, strikes for no good reason and the awestruck tourists it gets very Hum Drum. But hey I can't complain the weather is great and last night I did have a dinner where David Coulthard, a AMG ambassador, who gave a speech with my boss. We and the guests were also chauffeured around in a fleet of AMG cars.
DSC_0001.JPG

It does have its benefits despite me feeling a bit under dressed and slightly out of place.

Now in English please Frederic.:thumbsup:
Lol I am getting confused here. I have some conversations in english and some in German and sometimes don't realize in which language I am actually writing:

From the pure driving I don't see a big diffrence. In both videos the wheel movement looks a bit unnatural, but maybe the driver is just using a gamepad.

P.S. I should get more sleep to avoid these things happen :D

One of the downsides of having videos made by the user community is that of inconsistency. Some may be using a pad and/or driving aids, others may not. Most pre-release game media is strictly limited or controlled by publishers. That is not the case with Pcars. Judging strictly by videos is not reliable in this case. Try it for yourself when it's released or wait to read reviews and post-release community feedback to make a decision about buying Pcars.

Personally, I think it'll be a great title and will be a must-have for many.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 460 39.2%