PC1 Project Cars Goes American - New DLC Previews

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
PCARS Cadillac ATS-VR GT3 DLC 2.jpg

Coming in at the end of February, slightly Mad Studios have been slowly leaking images of the next 'On Demand' DLC pack to hit best selling racing game Project CARS, featuring a number of highly desirable American themed racing vehicles.

Already showing off shots of the Chevrolet Corvette C7.R, Cadillac ATS-VR GT3, and Dallara DW12 Indycar, no firm details have yet been revealed about prices or additional content in the form of tracks and further cars that could be included in the pack.

Several weeks ago the guys at SMS hinted that February could bring some new oval content for users to enjoy, however it appears ever more likely that a release to compliment this pack is unlikely to be seen in game this month. When asked if we could expect to see oval content as part of the US themed DLC this February SMS stated via Facebook, "Exact date for that is still to be confirmed I'm afraid".

Looks like Laguna Seca will have to dance to the tune of those Dallara's for a little while longer...

As is usual for the 'On Demand' DLC programme the latest content will be available to buy across XBOX ONE, PS4 and Windows PC editions of the game.

Project CARS is available to purchase now.

Looking forward to this newest installment to the popular Project CARS game? Which car will you try first? Indy 500 anyone? (once its released anyway...) That's what the comments section is for... :)

PCARS Cadillac ATS-VR GT3 DLC 2.jpg PCARS Cadillac ATS-VR GT3 DLC.jpg PCARS Corvette CR7 DLC 2.jpg PCARS Corvette CR7 DLC Michelin Tyre .jpg PCARS Corvette CR7 DLC.jpg PCARS Dallara DW12 Indycar DLC.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I re-downloaded this game on steam, and it seems I have in-game access to DLC packs I never purchased.

For example, I tried the indycar and I don't have the dlc.

anyone else?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 192 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing