PC1 Project Cars Forum Moderators Banning Customers!

I just wanted to make you all aware to be very careful and withhold any and all complaints on the official Project Cars forums. If you make it known you are having problems with the game and dare to complain, they will ban you, just as they did to me today. It is completely unacceptable to silence customers in this manner. I chose to make SMS, WMD and end users aware of any issues I was experiencing with the game, and they are numerous, as they occurred and for this I paid the price. I post this here so others can be careful and not suffer the same fate.

deja vu.png

Nooooo, not a banned for no reason thread again, you know how the previous one ended. So let's not start again.

Not really Max.

You told me I should release a public apology for our game. You even wrote it for me :)

It was your 14th post of a similar ilk. We welcome criticism, the moderators are unpaid and don't have time for disruptive members on the forum, which you were.

We have openly acknowledged the XBox controller issues and repeatedly stated we're supporting and improving the product for the long term.

Not really Max.

You told me I should release a public apology for our game. You even wrote it for me :)

It was your 14th post of a similar ilk. We welcome criticism, the moderators are unpaid and don't have time for disruptive members on the forum, which you were.

We have openly acknowledged the XBox controller issues and repeatedly stated we're supporting and improving the product for the long term.

Hi Ian
I hope you will openly acknowledge the plethora of MP issues for PC too? Do you plan on issuing a fix soon? The game needs quite a few things doing to it in my subjective opinion.
Also, what fixes do you have in the pipeline? Be nice to know that your team are working on them at least.
Cheers
Andy

I just wanted to make you all aware to be very careful and withhold any and all complaints on the official Project Cars forums. If you make it known you are having problems with the game and dare to complain, they will ban you, just as they did to me today. It is completely unacceptable to silence customers in this manner. I chose to make SMS, WMD and end users aware of any issues I was experiencing with the game, and they are numerous, as they occurred and for this I paid the price. I post this here so others can be careful and not suffer the same fate.

Did you ask for a refund? ;):whistling:

Hi Ian
I hope you will openly acknowledge the plethora of MP issues for PC too? Do you plan on issuing a fix soon? The game needs quite a few things doing to it in my subjective opinion.
Also, what fixes do you have in the pipeline? Be nice to know that your team are working on them at least.
Cheers
Andy

There are issues and there are customer preferences. These are two very different things. The only online issues I'm seeing are complaints about wreckers. This we're on yes. In the mean time, you can always set up a private room.

The game needs fixing is not an opinion, its hard cold fact. I'm pretty much sure they know all the bugs since I take it their forums are filled with complaints ranging from constructive to outrighr disrespectful.
They do not have to openly announce bugfixing as we have already paid so it makes no difference.

The game needs fixing is not an opinion, its hard cold fact. I'm pretty much sure they know all the bugs since I take it their forums are filled with complaints ranging from constructive to outrighr disrespectful.
They do not have to openly announce bugfixing as we have already paid so it makes no difference.

Mod-edit: feel free to post actual content. No need to post a bunch of links and then leave again :)

Cheers,

I'm off now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mod-edit: feel free to post actual content. No need to link spam and then leave again :)

Cheers,

I'm off now.

I'm sorry, the user stated we didn't need to post bugs as we were already paid. I've just linked to our open bugs lists for each platform, showing that we're openly acknowledging them and you remove them from my post as 'spam'? Wow.

And you wonder why I state a sense of underlying animosity...

Here's our publicly posted collated list for PS4 - http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sh...ad-(PS4)-Not-for-bug-reporting!-Updated-18-05

Here's out publicly posted collated list for Xbox - http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sh...ead-(XB1)-Not-for-bug-reporting!-Update-18-05

Here's our publicly posted collated list for PC - http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sh...ead-(PC)-Not-for-bug-reporting!-Updated-18-05

But don't let the facts get in the way of a good rant.

Cheers,

I'm off now.

Ah, wasn't meant in the tone of "we have already thrown the money away". Just saying that post release it is not necesary to openly put out bug fix plans, but is the right thing to do PR wise ofc. My intention was more "leave them alone, they know what they are doing".
My bad!

Now a mod can lock this thread I think.

There are issues and there are customer preferences. These are two very different things. The only online issues I'm seeing are complaints about wreckers. This we're on yes. In the mean time, you can always set up a private room.

Seriously Ian? You are joking? We don't have wreckers here in the RaceDepartment club races, just proper well mannered racers. I know for a fact that there are many complaints on the web at various sites regarding the MP issues. The issues are many and varied. Just ask Bram here.
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/known-multiplayer-issues-workarounds.105795/

And what about these issues or have you forgot already?
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sh...ead-(PC)-Not-for-bug-reporting!-Updated-21-05

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 285 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 40.0%