PC1 Project CARS announces additions to it's track lineup

14751250707_5f6ea210b9_z.jpg

Bandai Namco has announced the addition of
Snetterton, Donington Park, Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca and 24 Hours of Le Mans.

From Bandai Namco -
"Already featuring scenic drives along the French Riviera, epic mountain passes down the US west coast, exotic vistas from Australia and Dubai, and iconic motorsports tracks from across the UK, US, and Europe, Project CARScontinues to build upon the largest location roster of any recent racing game with yet set of freshly-announced destinations…

Players of Project CARS will get the chance to participate in the world's biggest motor race - the 24 Hours of Le Mans. For over 80 years manufacturers and drivers have been flocking to France each June trying to make their mark on this prestigious event by proving both their speed and stamina - and now it'll be your turn facing off against a full grid of 55 opponents on the track and racing through the night and into the dawn the next day.

Featuring severe elevation changes and the infamous "Corkscrew", Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca has hosted a number of Grand Prix for cars, karts, and bikes for over 50 years. Now you can experience this track in unprecedented detail and in all weather conditions.

Home to rock concerts, grand prix, and motorbike championships alike, Donington Park was the first park circuit in England and continues to this day to be a household name with racing fans from around the world.

As a member of the Motorsport Vision group, Snetterton is host to Touring, GT, and Superbike championships and is also a common test track for professional race teams. Featuring three layouts, Snetterton is one of the UK's newest race tracks and is sure to delight players wanting to either compete there themselves or use it as a proving ground for trying out their latest car setups.

And we still haven't finished! We have plenty more locations remaining to be revealed so check back regularly to see which have been announced! "

15649339260_e1bfd07f66_z.jpg

With what appears to be the largest selection of cars and tracks of any sim to date, stunning visuals, rain, day and night, and the ability to be played on consoles pCARS looks to be the sim to beat. That, along with help from former Stig, Ben Collins, and others making the physics as real as possible, should make pCARS a sim for everyone, gamer or sim racer. I know I will be anxiously awaiting its March 2015 release.

For more on Project Cars make sure to check out the forum or share your latest photos and videos in our dedicated gallery.

Attachments

• 15648749248_8ac4e63a83_z.jpg
    15648749248_8ac4e63a83_z.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 521
Last edited:
I would like someone to clarify the fate of Hockenheim , SPA, Monza historical (There was another one too). Are they gone for good? Problems with the licenses?
I'm fairly sure that there's still a lot more tracks, including Hockenheim and Spa, that they just haven't announced yet. I've been seeing them a lot in community footage from people in the beta, and there are still over 3 months to go until release. It's the same with the cars as well.

Tracklist aktuell:
Ochersleben, Azure, Hockenheim, Mount Panorama, Belgian Forest (Spa),Besos, Imola, Brands Hatch, Cadwell, California Highway, Watkins Glen, Donnington, Eifelwald (Nordscheife), Dubai, Le Mans, Circuit Bugatti, Zolder, Florence, Jin Ding, Lakeville, Monza, Laguna Seca, Moravia, Silverstone, Sakitto, Snetterton, Road America, Oulton Park...
some Tracks have more variations. (74 all together) Only Nordschleife have eight different variations

Last edited:
I would like someone to clarify the fate of Hockenheim , SPA, Monza historical (There was another one too). Are they gone for good? Problems with the licenses?
The historic versions of these tracks (plus Solitude Rennstrecke and Bannochbrae) will come with a DLC after release since they're not finished, especially Solitude which was just a ribbon in the sky.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 285 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 40.0%