PC1 Project cars and the LE cars

Msportdan

@Simberia
Im literally on the verge of preordering this.... but im tinkering whether to get the LE version or the standard. Sorry the cars in the modified pack doesn't interest me however some in the Limited edition will fopr ex the Merc dtm gt40 and the sauber.

Basically what im saying is, if I don't get the LE will there be any chance to get these cars again in the future via DLC or pack.

cheers

It's not set in stone, but there was talk about the LE cars being up for DLC at a later date. I will say, I would recommend just getting them now. The Mercedes DTM and BMW M1 Procar both offer some fantastic single make races. I've had some of the most fun with those cars in MP. The Atom Mugen (in the Modified Pack) is another one which is great (it's a little lower power than the normal Atom but has higher peak rpm, stiffer, and is lighter which makes it great to drive).

The Sauber, while likely not going to have much use online since there isn't anything (yet) to run along side it, is just a blast for offline driving (especially on Le Mans and Road America).

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 131 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.2%