PC3 Project CARS 3

Let's be honest, it looks great.

Whether they finally fixed the FFB and AI, for starters, is another question.

Reiza has proven that they can make the Madness Engine feel brilliant so SMS has no excuse on that front this time.

Last edited:
Please don't call it C.A.R.S (Community Assisted Racing Simulator), call it "Project Shift 2" from 2014

Refurbish Project 1 code and adding customize... Project Cars Serie is six feet under - a strange economic strategy.
200% better like NFS Shift 1 from Electronic Arts/SMS ;
@Ian Bell

1591218808215.png

So the trailer looks awful and the gameplay footage looks worse, but I suspect it's targeted at a different audience - I have a hard time thinking they'll have made the game worse, but the acid test for me will be the 60s prototypes and Group C cars. Will wait to see a little more first.

Really weird selection of cars on the GT grid:

Corvette C8 GTE
Porsche 935 GT2
Ford Mustang in GT spec (not the GT4)
Jaguar F-Type in GT spec
Audi TT in GT spec as well as an R8
Dodge Charger?
Alpine GT4
Nissan GT3
Cadillac GT3
Acura GT3
Mercedes AMG GT3
Think there's a red and white old version of the Aston GT3
Not sure which specs of Porsche are there

Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 23.01.34.png

Branding wise this video is not appealing to me, looks like an arcade game. It might be in which case there isn't a lot of point using the PC3 name since its not the same type of game. If however it is genuinely PC3 I seriously hope they have addressed my concerns from the sticky because there is a lot wrong with PC2 that needs addressing.

• Deleted member 963434

Please don't call it C.A.R.S (Community Assisted Racing Simulator), call it "Project Shift 2" from 2014

Refurbish Project 1 code and adding customize... Project Cars Serie is six feet under - a strange economic strategy.
200% better like NFS Shift 1 from Electronic Arts/SMS ;
@Ian Bell
Yes i remember first game was made with community there was closed beta etc dont know how was with pc2 but now Bell said year ago "its 200%" more than year silence and now they say its coming this summer and looks like they took tyre temps and pits away and call it sim? xd how can you simulate real racing without tyre temps, wear, fuel loads, tyre pressure?
They should be honest and tell they sorry they cancelling pc3 and returning to Shift, its different genres between pc2 and 3

This is the video that pushed me to purchase Automobilista 2. If this is the way SMS wants to go that is fine. The game is just geared toward a different user base than myself. IMO Automobilista 2 is more PC3 than PC3. Admittedly it is unfished, but still fun when you can find the right track and car combos. Reiza needs to do some more work and IMO should not have released in the state it is in, but I want to support true simulators over arcade, so put my money down on AMS2 (PC3). I hope others do the same, so we don't end up with everyone going the way of SMS and PC3.

just played game.so garbage.driving soo arcade. some elements of grid and nfs but much worse.car list copy-paste of pc2 almost.and optimization is awful.regular fps freezes for a 2 minutes for per 10 minutes.puf.

pc1 and pc2 are solid a lot of potantial to rise.but producers turn them to a garbage.pc3 not a pc game anyway.only think about easy money.don't deserve its price. if you're a sim racer beginner or pro just my advice.stay away this game.forza asetto corsa forever.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 393 40.1%