PC3 Project CARS 3 | Screenshots

M D Gourley

Premium
Please Note: The screen shots I have taken and posted here have been captured in game at 5760x1080 resolution only, some have been cropped and all have been re-saved at 50% of the original resolution for easier uploading.

Well, I had some spare pennies and I knew what I was getting myself into :rolleyes:...now I can say I have the 'Trilogy' :redface::roflmao:
Mainly purchased for the casual pick up and play and some screen shotting / shooting :O_o::D:roflmao:
Quite surprised it recognized the triple screens (not proper triple screen set up) when first firing it up, but wheel was recognized and once adjusted the FFB my TSXW had some weight and vibration, so the FFB is ok in my way of thinking for what PC3 is for...the gamepad / casual gamer.

But I will be playing PC3 on my Sim Rig set up...photo below.
SIM RIG SF1000 PHOTO flat.jpg

Screen Shots of the main areas of concern for me personally ;)...it all feels familiar, but cut down.
0 PROJECT CARS 3 TS XW copy.jpg

1 PROJECT CARS 3 WHEEL BUTTON SET UP copy.jpg
2 PROJECT CARS 3 WHEEL CALIBRATE copy.jpg
3 PROJECT CARS 3 PEDALS CALIBRATE copy.jpg

My current in game Graphics / Performance settings
4 PROJECT CARS 3 TSXW Performance Settings 1.jpg
4 PROJECT CARS 3 TSXW Performance Settings 2.jpg

Last edited:
Sometimes I have to plan screen shots, position the car just nicely and visualise a screen shot when racing:geek:, then retreiving it when reviewing the replay...the first 2 screen shots was one of those occasions that you hope the AI had the same idea as you as I pulled up along side the red 512 BB LM then as luck would have it the dark blue AI 512 BB LM that was trailing behind us pulled up along side the red 512 as well...holy moly :confused::geek::inlove::thumbsup:...but only for that split second then the blue 512 AI dropped back.

00 PROJECT CARS 3 FERRARI 512 BB LM at NORDS copy.jpg
00a PROJECT CARS 3 FERRARI 512 BB LM at NORDS crop copy.jpg
0 PROJECT CARS 3 FERRARI 512 BB LM at NORDS copy.jpg
2 PROJECT CARS 3 FERRARI 512 BB LM at NORDS crop copy.jpg
3 PROJECT CARS 3 FERRARI 512 BB LM at NORDS copy.jpg

Really enjoyed the Nissan Skyline Silouette...so I purchased it :geek::inlove::thumbsup: and it is also right hand drive, as there are not many in racing Sims in general mostly left hand drive, so the immersion is so much better when driving manual H-Pattern with clutch as this is native to my country :inlove:

0 PROJECT CARS 3 NISSAN SKYLINE SILOUETTE crop copy.jpg
1 PROJECT CARS 3 NISSAN SKYLINE SILOUETTE crop copy.jpg
2 PROJECT CARS 3 NISSAN SKYLINE SILOUETTE copy.jpg
3 PROJECT CARS 3 NISSAN SKYLINE SILOUETTE copy.jpg
4 PROJECT CARS 3 NISSAN SKYLINE SILOUETTE copy.jpg
5 PROJECT CARS 3 NISSAN SKYLINE SILOUETTE copy.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 276 15.3%
  • < 2 years