PC3 Project CARS 3 | Screenshots

M D Gourley

Premium
Please Note: The screen shots I have taken and posted here have been captured in game at 5760x1080 resolution only, some have been cropped and all have been re-saved at 50% of the original resolution for easier uploading.

Well, I had some spare pennies and I knew what I was getting myself into :rolleyes:...now I can say I have the 'Trilogy' :redface::roflmao:
Mainly purchased for the casual pick up and play and some screen shotting / shooting :O_o::D:roflmao:
Quite surprised it recognized the triple screens (not proper triple screen set up) when first firing it up, but wheel was recognized and once adjusted the FFB my TSXW had some weight and vibration, so the FFB is ok in my way of thinking for what PC3 is for...the gamepad / casual gamer.

But I will be playing PC3 on my Sim Rig set up...photo below.
SIM RIG SF1000 PHOTO flat.jpg

Screen Shots of the main areas of concern for me personally ;)...it all feels familiar, but cut down.
0 PROJECT CARS 3 TS XW copy.jpg

1 PROJECT CARS 3 WHEEL BUTTON SET UP copy.jpg
2 PROJECT CARS 3 WHEEL CALIBRATE copy.jpg
3 PROJECT CARS 3 PEDALS CALIBRATE copy.jpg

My current in game Graphics / Performance settings
4 PROJECT CARS 3 TSXW Performance Settings 1.jpg
4 PROJECT CARS 3 TSXW Performance Settings 2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 963434

nice pics xD a lot of them are wallpaper worthy, if one just cut them to fit his monitor ratio and yo have nice wallpaper xD no copyrights? xD

I would have to say the 'Madness Engine' does a great looking sky / cloud scape, just beautiful :inlove:.
The extra tracks side elements such as the Planes and Helicopters flying around add that extra 5% magic, which I also liked in ETS2....although quite difficult to get the planes etc in the exact spot in a screen shot :geek: :roflmao:

Really liking the Mitsubishi Lancers in game, high performance , quick and nimble, especially the right hand drive ones as this is my countries native steering wheel position so this way I can go 'old school' driving with manual H-Pattern and Clutch for that extra driving immersion...fantastic. :geek::thumbsup::thumbsup:

1217409198_0PROJECTCARS3LANCERatFUJIcopy.jpg.970eb8ae42ad14f226de1ed4fb590e8b.jpg
2143365122_1PROJECTCARS3LANCERatFUJIcopy.jpg.3a561d65e8c08e02cc0974e68e64b01c.jpg
375359543_1aPROJECTCARS3LANCERatFUJIcopy.jpg.4f2d56585e94ebd3aa52e0dd49b4f941.jpg
1798440443_2PROJECTCARS3LANCERatFUJIcopy.jpg.9591d9ee23fdc5568a47a47e27c81b1e.jpg

Last edited:
Just clocked up 32 hours in Project Cars 3 :confused::confused::confused:and I am enjoying it for what it is, although have not tried 'Career' as yet as I am just sticking to my hardcare Sim Racer roots...All Cars, All tracks :confused::rolleyes::roflmao::roflmao:
Liking the Monument canyon fantasy track racing here with cars in 'Same PIR Range'...like this option as there are so many cars in game that during a race I can see something else I want to try out :geek:
00 PROJECT CARS 3 MONUMENT CANYON with PIR RANGE CARS copy.jpg
0 PROJECT CARS 3 MONUMENT CANYON with PIR RANGE CARS copy.jpg
1 PROJECT CARS 3 MONUMENT CANYON with PIR RANGE CARS crop copy.jpg
2 PROJECT CARS 3 MONUMENT CANYON with PIR RANGE CARS copy.jpg
3 PROJECT CARS 3 MONUMENT CANYON with PIR RANGE CARS copy.jpg

Last edited:
These are my current Thrustmaster TS-XW wheel settings and I am personally happy at this moment ;), but still a WIP.
All cars I have tried in the above screen shots feel great with these settings and I am more than happy with this.:)
0b PROJECT CARS 3 TSXW CONTROL Settings.jpg
1 PROJECT CARS 3 TSXW GAMEPLAY Settings.jpg
2 PROJECT CARS 3 TSXW FFB Settings 1.jpg
2 PROJECT CARS 3 TSXW FFB Settings 2.jpg
3 PROJECT CARS 3 TSXW SYSTEM SHARED MEMORY Settings.jpg
0 PROJECT CARS 3 TSXW Controller Panel Settings.jpg
0a PROJECT CARS 3 TSXW Controller Panel Settings.jpg

And my current 'Graphics' settings running the RTX2070

4 PROJECT CARS 3 TSXW Performance Settings 1.jpg
4 PROJECT CARS 3 TSXW Performance Settings 2.jpg

Last edited:
GT3's on the Nordschleife in the Snow...who knew...lol :confused::D...FFB / Physics feel driving in the snow is the right amount for my liking, not to easy, not to hard, but still enough of a challenge to have fun :thumbsup::thumbsup:...awesome :inlove::geek:
1 PROJECT CARS GT3 at NORDS Snow copy.jpg
2 PROJECT CARS GT3 at NORDS Snow copy.jpg
2a PROJECT CARS GT3 at NORDS Snow crop copy.jpg
3 PROJECT CARS GT3 at NORDS Snow copy.jpg
5 PROJECT CARS GT3 at NORDS Snow copy.jpg
7 PROJECT CARS GT3 at NORDS Snow crop copy.jpg
6 PROJECT CARS GT3 at NORDS Snow crop copy.jpg

Last edited:
Sometimes you come across a car that ticks all the fun factor boxes :geek::thumbsup:...this Mustang Cobra TA is that car for me personally :inlove:...an absolute riot to drive with H-pattern and clutch :D around Sonoma GP.

EDIT: Just tried this car in PC2 to compare and the FFB wheel feel is a lot better in PC3 based on my set up as it is at the moment, although the engine audio is better in PC2, more clear, louder as PC3 seems to me slightly muffled, muddy in this car and some others...might have to play around with PC3 Audio settings to see if I can improve this.

0 PROJECT CARS 3 MUSTANG COBRA TA at SONOMA GP copy.jpg
1 PROJECT CARS 3 MUSTANG COBRA TA at SONOMA GP copy.jpg
2 PROJECT CARS 3 MUSTANG COBRA TA at SONOMA GP copy.jpg
3 PROJECT CARS 3 MUSTANG COBRA TA at SONOMA GP copy.jpg
4 PROJECT CARS 3 MUSTANG COBRA TA at SONOMA GP copy.jpg
5 PROJECT CARS 3 MUSTANG COBRA TA at SONOMA GP copy.jpg

...dang it, over cooked it:rolleyes::redface::roflmao:
6 PROJECT CARS 3 MUSTANG COBRA TA at SONOMA GP copy.jpg

Last edited:
@winston malcolm what is the point of these 4 photos of M D Gourley's setup?
@M D Gourley your really tempting me with these beautiful photos of the game, I too love a game that can just be picked up and played as I don't have a lot of sim time atm.
Yes, the pick up and play aspect of PC3 is great and for me personally the wheel FFB is consistently very much improved over PC2, but my needs may vary greatly to yours :)
Always good to read other peoples thoughts whether positive or negative to get an overall feel for the Sim / Game before a purchase ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 99 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 178 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 495 39.2%