PC3 Project CARS 3 | New Game Announced For Summer 2020 Release

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Slightly Mad Studios have dropped their first reveal trailer for Project CARS 3 - also confirming the game will be available on console and PC this summer.

With two and a half years having passed since Project CARS 2 hit the public stores back in September 2017, Slightly Mad Studios have undergone quite a bit of change, having teamed up with Codemasters and announced their Fast and Furious arcade racer.

Well, the team are back again this year it seems, with the third instalment of the Project CARS franchise due to drop in just a few short months.

Not much is known about the new game at this stage, however the announcement trailer and tweet do suggest maybe a more street car focus for the new title, which is an interesting change of direction from the first two instalments in the franchise.

Stay tuned for more information as and when it becomes available.

Project CARS 3 will release on Xbox One, PS4 and PC this summer.

Stay tuned for the upcoming Project CARS 3 sub forum here at RaceDepartment - a great place to discuss this interesting new title with fellow simulation fans.

PCARS 3 1.jpg

There's already gameplay. Man, am I disappointed.

All they had to do was build from what they had in Project CARS 2. It wasn't perfect but they could have picked up the pieces and tweaked and changed a few things.
Instead they completely changed the formula where now it's even more GRID (the 2019 one) than it is even Shift.

I wish they had renamed this one as a spin-off like "Project CARS: No Limits" or something corny like that, if they wanted to try something new.

There's already gameplay. Man, am I disappointed.

All they had to do was build from what they had in Project CARS 2. It wasn't perfect but they could have picked up the pieces and tweaked and changed a few things.
Instead they completely changed the formula where now it's even more GRID (the 2019 one) than it is even Shift.

I wish they had renamed this one as a spin-off like "Project CARS: No Limits" or something corny like that, if they wanted to try something new.
Interlagos :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing