PC2 Project cars 2 not recognising my HE pedals

Really? It started to work? I have new Proto PT2 pedals. Previously configured PC2 with CSL Elite setup, all was fine. Now, with PT2 connected, they are not being recognized in PC2 (ACC works just fine).

Any other technical suggestions? Thx

Not entirely the same situation but for what it's worth.

I race on a gaming laptop and because of the fact I use it for design work as well I move the PC back and forth, etc.

I found that when I went to race on PC2 all the sims were fine apart from that one, it would routinely not recognise the controllers (CSW 2.5 and Clubsport V2's). No matter how hard I tried, restarts and so on.

I found that every time I ran the game I had to reset the controller settings. Once I did that it allowed the game to recognise the addons again. I do it every time now.

Bit of a pain but once you realise what's causing it, not a big deal.

I just got the new Sprint Pedals. I downloaded the 0.8 version of their software to calibrate them and just remapped the controls in PC2 and Dirt Rally. <map click> push the throttle, then brake, clutch, hand brake and up down for the sequential shifter when I'm using it.

That's the only thing I wish PC2 would allow. Mapping both the paddle shifters and sequential shifters at the same time. Neither has any impact on the H pattern shifter.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 325 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 283 13.4%