Project Cars 2 - Modding Discussions

Discussion in 'Project CARS 2 Mods' started by Graham Laing, Sep 24, 2017.

1. JDougNY

JDougNY

Ratings:
    +502
    Yes, the car comes from (ripped from) AC, so we check that the user owns AC in order to install.
    Also, V1.10 is an obsolete version. If you follow the "PC2 Downloads" links I have posted, you will find V1.60 on our website and that works with current version of the game.

2. happy_racer

happy_racer

Ratings:
    +2
    Ok, tried some of the mods (911 2018, focus rs, lexus, ds3..), they are all great and fun to drive. Thank u for your work!

• Like Like x 2
  3. JDougNY

JDougNY

Ratings:
    +502
    We want to control the releases of our cars on Facebook. So, we've started a new page on FB. The first pinned post also links everyone to our website, which is where users must go to actually download. That keeps our revision control intact, compared to others that rehost our links and don't keep up with revisions.
    Our new facebook page is Here

If you visit the page, you'll find exclusive announcements about all our W.I.P.

If people can spread the work about the new FB page, we'd appreciate it.

• Like Like x 5
  4. gvse

gvse

Ratings:
    +192
    Yeah, and you get a sneak peek of all of our work-in-progress cars too! :)

EDIT: OK, after JDougNY's edit of his post above mine looks redundant, but I'll leave it here anyways.

5. MacPhisto

MacPhisto

Ratings:
    +2
    Excited to see the 8C.

Edit: And of course all the other cars in progress.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  6. happy_racer

happy_racer

Ratings:
    +2
    Is that 2019 hellcat redeye work in progresss? It looks really good.
    And if you are doing Alfas, omg, the new Giulia would be a dream come true. ;)

7. MrMazda

MrMazda

Ratings:
    +6
    :( I'm afraid I don't see the 787B...
    Just kidding... Keep up the good work guys, we all enjoy your releases!

8. gvse

gvse

Ratings:
    +192
    @happy_racer
    No, that's a 2013 Challenger Srt8. The red-hue gauge is for the tuner we are looking to release alongside the stock version.
    Alfa 8c: for now we have no plans to make more Alfas.
    I am now converting a certain Japanese luxury coupe, but the effort involved is enormous and so the pace is sluggish.

• Like Like x 2
  9. JDougNY

JDougNY

Ratings:
    +502
    The car is 2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8. What we have in mind is to make 2 versions of the car, stock and then a Track Day with 800hp.

• Like Like x 1
  10. robi3381

robi3381

Ratings:
    +46
    Ferrari 250 GTO v1.00 for Project Cars 2

[​IMG]

Car converted/edited by Robi3381
    3D Model from Assetto Corsa, edited by Robi3381
    Physics by Robi3381 (Credits to JDougNY for his awesome GTO physics for the first game, some physics parts are copied from them)
    This mod features:
    -4 levels of details
    -Full damages modelling for each LOD
    -Ambiant occlusion for better shadows and lightening
    -Real chassis numbers with their own livery (couldn't make all the differences of body configuration, i.e. left or right hand drive, different mirrors, rear spoiler, bonnet, etc)

DOWNLOAD LINK in the Discord

• Love Love x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  11. happy_racer

happy_racer

Ratings:
    +2
    Just tried Porsche Cayman mod, I noticed a minor visual bug, maybe it can be fixed/updated....in 360/chase camera view the rearview mirror is a see-through (there is no visible mirror). Otherwise it's a really great mod, weight transfer, drifting, the detail etc. Perfect.

12. walken

walken

Ratings:
    +56
    Many, if not all, modded o new cars are really great to drive, try them all !!! Both @JDougNY, @gvse cars here and the others on discord. !!! it's a new sim

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.