Project CARS 2 - Mclaren F1 2017 skins

Skins Project CARS 2 - Mclaren F1 2017 skins 0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
derick_pereira submitted a new resource:

Project CARS 2 - Mclaren F1 2017 skins - Custom Mclaren F1 2017 liveries for the Formula A car

View attachment 216156 View attachment 216157 View attachment 216158

Installation instructions:
  1. Extract the 'Mclaren F1 2017 skins 0.1' rar file
  2. Select a driver
  3. Go to: Project CARS 2 - Vehicles - Textures - CustomLiveries
  4. Replace the 'formula_a_livery' DDS file
I will be adding more drivers to this mod!!
Unfortunately there are no alpha channels for custom liveries this time. Liveries with mat...

Read more about this resource...

Hi man , why cant you add your own aplha channels ,
check a pcars 1 livery for this car with the alpha ?

Hi man,
Have you tried? Did it work?
No just saying most people think because there is no Alpha channel on the texture but they removed it ,
simply a case of saving MB when saving the DDS if they have no use for the channel on a specific skin ,

they only work black and white , either turning parts on or off , adding carbon and other details , kinda like a mask , or a spec sun layer ,

I dont believe the alpha channel will make you chrome , it will be another map :)

No just saying most people think because there is no Alpha channel on the texture but they removed it ,
simply a case of saving MB when saving the DDS if they have no use for the channel on a specific skin ,

they only work black and white , either turning parts on or off , adding carbon and other details , kinda like a mask , or a spec sun layer ,

I dont believe the alpha channel will make you chrome , it will be another map :)
I was referring to the FORMULA_A_LIVERY_FRESNEL, but I will try ... thanks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back