PC2 Project Cars 2 inferior chicane add on GP+ monza mix for

I thought Project Cars 2 was phenomenal until the first time I tried the newly opened vintage Monza track. My first experience upon nearing the bank, I unexpectedly piled into the rears of 10 cars due to the most pathetic chicane in the existence of SIM racing. Is there a mod that can remove it and return it normal like in 1966 or is it just there for Slightly Mad to remind their fans of who is in control? Whoever gave the go on that chicane should be removed from anything gaming forever. :p

The beauty to programming is the unbelievable can be created. It's not that it has to have chicanes before the banks..is my point, I was merely using my example based on the movie Grand Prix where there were no chicanes on the combined track that I recall. Second to the fact that Assetto Corsa didn't use them in their vintage versions either. Its just my own opinion that PC2 should have NEVER put it there in the first place. I love running that track in a C9 in 2+ minutes and that chicane just kills the rush...kills it..kills it.:(

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 407 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 279 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 273 11.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 191 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 321 12.9%