PC2 Project CARS 2 Developer Live Stream #2 - Cars & Tracks!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Project CARS 2 Dev Stream 2.jpg

Slightly Mad Studios have released the second 'Developer Live Stream' from Project CARS 2, this time looking at the cars and tracks of the new game.

Run by Slightly Mad Studios' CCO, Rod Chong, the new one hour 18 minute video gives viewers a nice sample of in game footage from Project CARS 2 whilst at the same time sharing plenty of insights into both the cars and tracks scheduled to be included in the new simulation.

Project CARS 2 looks set to contain many of the biggest and most exotic brands of modern and historic car racing, including such legendary manufacturers as Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Mercedes and BMW amongst their impressive 180+ vehicle roster in the simulation.

With so many of these impressive cars in the sim, Project CARS 2 will also contain no less than 60 locations in over 130 different configurations. From such world famous tracks as Brands Hatch, Daytona and Watkins Glen, to impressive fantasy tracks like the Scottish themed Bannocbrae, the 60 tracks of Project CARS 2, 20 of which will be laser scanned, should prove to be perfect theatres for the cars of the sim once the title is released towards the end of this September.

Project CARS 2 will be available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC 22nd September 2017.

Project CARS 2 Dev Stream 3.jpg

Check out the Project CARS 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment to catch up with the latest news, engage in lively discussions with the community and find out all you need to know about the simulation prior to release in September.

Did you enjoy the latest developer live stream event? Looking forward to PCARS 2? Any cars not yet announced you would like to have seen included in the title? Let us know in the comments section below!

I was secretly getting excited for this until I did a google search (last updated 07/17)of the car list and realized a majority of my favorite cars are not in this title.

15/16 Audi TT Cup
Audi TT RS
BMW M325i
Mini Cooper spec car
Mazda mx-5 spec car
No modern DTMs
Only 1 merc modern tc, wheres the civic, cruze, golf, Focus RS, audi RS3/RS4 to race with them?
Hopefully some of these will come in dlc.

Last edited:
who cares about museums in germany from porsche ?
unless you got Alonso doing a stream about physics leave us alone ,
who is this guy in the stream driving ?
and why should we be interested in whatever hes doing ?

I was secretly getting excited for this until I did a google search (last updated 07/17)of the car list and realized a majority of my favorite cars are not in this title.

I'd normally be on the "there's plenty enough cars already" boat, but the lack of Caper Monterrey or other 90's stock car kinda yanks away the one thing I tolerated the first game for, so... There's a lot of options, but mostly compacted into the same categories, which feels weird when the track list splits the disciplines way more than the car list does.

I always look at the steering wheel in videos and hope to see it move a lot like in the real world. When he went on straights the wheel was completely dead. Not good center wheel FFB? Or maybe just weak settings. Who knows. But it doesnt look good to me personally.

15/16 Audi TT Cup
Audi TT RS
BMW M325i
Mini Cooper spec car
Mazda mx-5 spec car
No modern DTMs
Only 1 merc modern tc, wheres the civic, cruze, golf, Focus RS, audi RS3/RS4 to race with them?
Hopefully some of these will come in dlc.
BMW M325i would be nice addition

• ronniej

The much needed update (patch) for Pcars is called Pcars2 and it costs how much?...And I need to buy the "Deluxe" edition in order to get the same cars and tracks I have already? Ok, thx.

*EDIT:
No need to reply, I just looked and the deluxe edition is $106.78 CDN at the moment with the pre-purchase discount. Hope it's a winner out of the gate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeeeeez , those guys ..... they hate eachother isn't it ? expecially the one with the glasses , he definitely would kill the other . they are on camera , why that ? ...... kids .

I'm glad they focused on populating more of the car classes instead of having one car from this era and one from that class. This way you can have proper class racing. Much more balanced this time around. And those GT3 cars though.. :D yes please!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back