Project Cars 2 - BMW M6 Walkenhorst - @Gran Turismo Sport

Skins Project Cars 2 - BMW M6 Walkenhorst - @Gran Turismo Sport 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Rogerson Roller submitted a new resource:

Project Cars 2 - BMW M6 Walkenhorst - @Gran Turismo Sport - High Resolution 6144 x 4092

Friends, I've come to bring you the ''Project Cars 2 - BMW M6 Walkenhorst - @Gran Turismo Sport'', I ask you to save the original files of the game to avoid pain head afterwards. Any doubt ask a question, have all a great weekend.:thumbsup:

Amigos, venho trazer para voces a modificação ''Project Cars 2 - BMW M6 Walkenhorst - @Gran Turismo Sport'', eu peço que você guarde os arquivos originais do jogo para evitar dor de cabeça...

Read more about this resource...

Rogerson Roller updated Project Cars 2 - BMW M6 Walkenhorst - @Gran Turismo Sport with a new update entry:

Project Cars 2 - BMW M6 Walkenhorst - @Gran Turismo Sport v1.1

Personnel this update is referring to the main blue paint, I tried to add the pearls to be more like the real model, since we have a limitation because the file livery_spec not yet available that simulates the matte effect of the bodywork, remembering that I tried to base it on model 2016 with two upper gray bands, the next will be in the black color of the 2017 model. Thank you for understanding.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back